6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Mrs. Jonesy & Mr. Nikki ❯ Pretty Nikki... ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(Jonesy's voice)
Last time on 7teen…
Nikki and I got a little drunk from these pills in our soda and we ended up sharing the love that dare not speak its name. After that, Nikki was believed to be pregnant…
Can you believe I could be a father?
We don't know if she's pregnant or not, but now the parentals are forcing me and Nikki to be hitched. We are willing to go through with it, but we're running into so many problems planning it out, and have to get Nikki a gift she'll never forget.
We don't have a lot time here, man. The wedding's just around the corner!
(Skip the intro)
CHAPTER FIVE
(-14 days remain)
A few days had passed and the wedding was now only two weeks away, Jonesy and Nikki looked like they hadn't slept in months. “Who'd have thought taking care of a baby was so much work?” Jonesy groaned.
We all got the notion that things weren't going so well, and Jen vouched for us that Jonesy and Nikki were practicing living together at their place. Baby-Emma was crying non-stop for a while, Jonesy and Nikki hardly got too much sleep and they also were still covered in little bits of mess.
(FLASHBACK)
Nikki tried to change Emma's diaper, but she took just one look at when she peeled the old diaper away. “D'AA-AAH…!” Even when she finally managed to bring herself together it took her a while to fit the new diaper on fresh and no sooner did she get it right did Emma have to be changed again. “Ah-oh, no…!”
Eye left eye was twitching.
Jonesy tried feeding Emma, but he ended up getting squirted in the face by Emma's bottle, or the baby just throwing her food at him rejecting it. “Oh, gross!”
Even at night, the two decided to share the sofa bed, since Jonesy' bed wasn't big enough and his room still smelled like feet. Emma was squealing all-night long, and Nikki and Jonesy just couldn't seem to get her to calm down…
They were too tired to even sleep!
(End of Flashback)
“You're both just inexperienced. You'll get the hang of it.” Wyatt said.
Jonesy and Nikki exchanged looks of dismay at each other and Nikki opened another bag of chips to satisfy her appetite. “Ugh! I'm starting to hate this already.” She groaned. “And I still have to have my fitting today.”
Her cell-phone rang; it was her mom telling her to come to the boutique. “Yes, Mother.” She hung up her phone, “Correction-- right now. Pardon me while I go turn myself into a total freak.”
Jen and Caitlin decided to go with her. Jude almost wanted a piece of the action. “Sorry, girls-only.” Caitlin said. Even Jonesy knew he wasn't allowed to see Nikki try on any dresses. So the girls were off, “At least now I have some time to think of Nikki's gift.”
“Still haven't thought of anything for her yet?” I asked rhetorically. Wyatt and I were already halfway through writing the special song for Nikki and Jonesy, but we weren't going to let anyone hear it until the reception.
Jude even got a special gift two, one for each of them. This only frustrated Jonesy more, “Ahh…!” he let his head drop onto the table. “What am I gonna do?”
Jude patted Jonesy's head. “Chill, dude… never mind that and think about how sick our bachelor party for ya's gonna be.”
“It's not for another twelve days, Jude.” Wyatt reminded him, but then again whenever there was a party Jude was always over excited. Jonesy did feel a little better, and he did still have two full weeks to look for a gift.
“I wonder how the girls are making out…”
Before Nikki wouldn't actually have her fitting… she needed to try on some dresses, or rather, stand behind them to see which one she liked best, but as would be expected… even the girls and her mother and Hilda didn't like much how Nikki looked in ay of the dresses she tried on. “I told you…” Nikki said, “I guess that means we can skip It.” she tried to walk off but her mother grabbed her by the collar. “Oh, no you don't…” she said. “I had a feeling this would happen. Caitlin…?”
Caitlin nodded and whipped out her cell phone. “What are you doing?” Nikki asked. She soon got her answer when along came a French man, well dressed and carrying a very large kit and he was followed by two blonde ladies carrying their own kits.
“Ahh… Caitlin, sugar-plumb.” He said as he waltzed up to Caitlin and they pecked each other on the cheeks, French style. Andre was Caitlin's stylist, the one she always kept talking about when she had that bad hairdo by Febrece, but Andre was also a makeover expert.
Jen though Andre looked kind of smooth, but he had come because he received word in advanced that someone needed help in preparation for a wedding. “And as always, Andre is ready to `elp. Now where is zee lovely bride-to-be?”
“Uh… my friend, Nikki beside you there…”
Andre turned and gasped loudly as if he had just seen a ghoul. “Oh… oh, mondure!” he grunted as he eyed Nikki all over. “Zut-a-lors...! You called Andre not a moment too soon.” He then ordered his lovely assistants to stat setting up. “One magic-makeover… coming-up-- Yes…?”
Nikki heard that terrible word. “Makeover…?!” and she backed away, “Okay… you know how much I despise and loathe makeovers, and I will not be willing to submit to this one even for my own wedding.” But she was already stuck because Hilda had locked the doors and sealed the gate so Nikki wouldn't leave.
“Sorry, Nikki… it's for your own good.” said Miranda.
“Besides… it's just for until after the wedding.” added Jen.
“Besides… we're not going to let you do one of the most important thing you'll do in your life looking like the way you are.” said Caitlin.
Nikki still refused, but Andre's assistants grabbed her and picked her up. “What…? Hey! Put me down! AA-AAH…!”
(Montage)
Nikki was put in the chair and Andre got the work. “All these piercings-- Off, off…!”
“Ow! Ouch! Ow, my tongue bead…!”
They washed Nikki's hair, gave her the wax and peel treatment. “No… please can't there be some other… Y'AAAH…!”
Eye liner, soft lip-gloss...
Jen was impressed. “Maybe I should sign up.”
The guys and I were at the lemon going over our own little plans, when the girls came along, with Miranda, and Andre and his assistants. The assistants were holding two pictures of Nikki over the real Nikki's face. “Guys… feast your eyes on this.” Caitlin said with glee.
“What…?” asked Jonesy.
“What's up…?” added Wyatt.
Andre stepped forward and motion at the two pictures of Nikki. “It's been not quite an easy job… but… only Andre can take thisand this… and turn them into…”
“A bride…!” the assistants said as they lifted the pictures away to reveal the real Nikki. Wyatt, gasped softy, “Duuuuuuude…” muttered Jude. “Wow…!” I added.
Jonesy, however, was speechless as he stood up and gazed Nikki all over. Her hair seemed longer and wavy, just nearly brushing against her shoulder. All her piercings were gone, except for a pair of beautiful earrings she wore. She looked so clean and smelled like fresh daisies. “Nikki…” he said.
“What…?” Nikki flirted.
Jonesy sniffed her deeply, “Mmm… think I can get to know the new you.”
“Ya might as well… it's not gonna last.” Nikki said and she kissed him softly.
“Aww…!” we all exclaimed.
Author's notes:
Ya know… I never could figure out how Nikki was able to style her hair due to it being so short. Still… Can you just picture how she looks as I just described her…?
And like I promised she'll be back to her old self soon.