6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: November Rain ❯ Intro ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

INTRO
 
One late November day, it was pretty chilly and rainy outside, but the mall was just as busy as ever. Jonesy had gotten to The Lemon, “Well… fired again. That's me.” he boasted with shame.
 
“Surprise, surprise.” Nikki said, “How'd you blow it this time?”
 
Jonesy had recently gotten a job at the “Anything under a dollar store” and got fired for breaking some of the merchandise that he was shelving. “For the first time… I actually think that's unfair.” said Wyatt.
 
“Totally…” added Caitlin, “That store is so bad, some of their items just break the minute you touch them.”
 
Jonesy sighed, as it looked as though he was going to be up all night going through the want-ads again.
 
Just then, I came by The Lemon, looking really down. “Hey, Mykan… what's the matter?” asked Jen.
 
I sat down on the stools by Caitlin, and didn't say a word, “Dude… you feelin' alright?” asked Jude, “I am sensin' some pretty negative vibes here.”
 
I sighed hard. Caitlin slammed her magazines down on the bar near me, “Time for another chapter from Play boy.” she said. She then turned the pages to the facial expressions, and noises. “Let's see… head hung low. Soft sighs. Barely speaking.”
 
Then she gasped, “You're girlfriend is leaving you…?!”she cried.
 
The rest of the gang gasped hard each. “No… way!” cried Jen.
 
“Amelie's breaking up with you…?” asked Jonesy.
 
I finally spoke up, “No… not officially, but I think she might.” I said as I got out my cell-phone and showed everyone a horrifying image I took of my girlfriend, of well over a year, flirting with an old boyfriend who was visiting her from France.
 
“Dude…!” cried Jude. “This is so… not good!”
 
“Intro Theme”
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
Now that we're through with school.
We get to make all the rules.
Spend more time with all my friends…
Always hangin' together…
In a place where we grew up…!
 
I'm 7teen…
I have found my own way.
I love my job.
And I live at the mall today.
And I… am on my own now and forever…
 
I'm… 7teen… life was sweet.
Though we grew up way to fast…
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6…
 
I'm 7teen… 7TEEN!
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
“7TEEN!”