6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: November Rain ❯ A Romantic Ending ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FOUR
 
The song played a few more times for all the dancing, happy couples. Then the lights came back on, and strangely… it stopped raining and the night sky was sprinkled with stars. It was closing time…
 
Many of the couples left the mall, arm-in-arm, and the gang was on their way home too. Caitlin still hadn't made up with Carlo though, “I guess I still need to keep searching. Huh?”
 
Jen patted her back, “It'll be okay Caitlin. I'm just glad that everyone's back to normal around here. Any more of that stupidity and I would've exploded out of stress.”
 
“Well, look at the bright side…” said Wyatt. “You scored a dance with Amelie's old boyfriend.”
 
“So… think you're going to hook up with him?” asked Jonesy, but Jen shook her head. Eddie would be leaving with his father tomorrow and be off to a new place. “Wish I could travel like that…” Nikki joked, “Then I wouldn't have to be stuck here with all the coldness.”
 
“I hear ya, bra…” said Jude. “Hey…! Where's Mykan…?”
 
 
Amelie and I, with permission from Ron, were permitted to stay a little longer and we had a little romantic candlelight dinner. Just the two of us, and no one else. Not even the cooks and waiters.
 
I did the cooking…
 
Amelie and I feed each other the sushi, her favorite food. She blew me a kiss, and I playfully caught it and stored it in my heart. She looked so beautiful in the candlelight, and without my shades on for once.
 
What really had Amelie going was the fact that I kind of made up that music video for her. True, it did show a little bad things, but it showed her that I loved her that much. “You are zee greatest boyfriend I `ave ever `ad.” she spoke softly to me.
 
I chuckled softly, “Whatever it is you are to me… words cannot express it.” I said to her. Then we locked our fingers together and kissed so beautifully… well… As I had put it before. “Indescribable”
 
(Voice of Chris Curtis)
 
And when the spark of youth someday surrenders.
I will have your hand see me through.
The years may come and go, but there's one thing I know…
Love is all there is when I'm with you
 
 
“Ending Theme”
 
I'm 7teen…
I have found my own way.
I love my job and I live at the mall today
And I am on my own now and forever.
 
I'm… 7teen. Life was sweet.
Though we grew up way too fast…
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
“7TEEN”