6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: November Rain ❯ The cold November Rain music video ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes:
 
I don't own the rights to the Song NOVEMBER RAIN…and that goes for the Gerry Anderson Supermarionation series mentioned below. I just like them, so I'm honoring them…
 
And JBB…It's not my Thanksgiving…
 
CHAPTER THREE
 
A while later, back to The Lemon, I still wasn't there as I was still working on my little secret, and Caitlin was still out with Carlo. Jude still hadn't returned from seeing Starr yet either…
 
Jen was still a little drenched from standing out in the rain. She was sitting in her chair with a towel wrapped round her upper-body. “Feel any better, much?” Nikki asked.
 
“As a matter of fact, I do.” I Jen said as she sniffed, “It's cold out there.”
 
Just then, Caitlin showed-up with tear streaks on her face as she climbed into the Lemon, but didn't open the roof. “Uh… Caitlin…?” asked Wyatt. “Are you okay?”
 
The only response was sniveling and whimpering. “Don't tell me…” Jonesy said, “Carlo?”
 
Just the mention of Carlo's name made Caitlin burst into her trademark sob. “Smart move…” Nikki hissed.
 
“Hey! All I did was ask a question.” her boyfriend replied.
 
“You guys… cut it out!” Caitlin called from inside. “That's what happened to Carlo and me.” she sniveled and stuttered a little, “We had a fight over which was he cutest outfit in the entire world and—he told me… “I guess I made a mistake” and left me.”
 
…She continued to cry.
 
“Ugh! Another argumentative couple!” growled Jen. “I can't take this anymore!”
 
Then it got way worse. Jude and Starr came down the food-court. Starr was actually walking as her rollerblades were busted, and she thought Jude broke them while she wasn't looking. “Come on, babe… I didn't touch your skates.”
 
“Ohh… so now you WON'T touch them.” Starr protested. “I don't think you should talk to me for a while Jude. You really don't want me to like… fly off the deep end.” and she walked off.
 
Jude smacked his head with his board, “Aw, man…!” He walked over to his seat and slumped. “I can't believe it. Now Starr's mad at me for somethin' that's not my fault…!”
 
This was just terrible. The only person left who didn't seem to have any problems was Wyatt and Serena. Just then… Wyatt's phone rang. “It's a text… from Serena?” he said, “Uh-oh…!” he cried, “Mmm… I totally forgot to meet her for lunch today.”
 
Jen gasped, “What did she say, and please tell me it was nothing bad…”
 
Wyatt hesitated, “Well… if you call, “You better have a good explanation.” A good thing…” he said, “And I do, I was thinking about how to help Mykan, and it totally slipped me.”
 
Suddenly, Nikki realized “Mykan…! Has anyone seen him at all?”
 
“How should I know…?” asked Jonesy, “I'm not Mykan's guardian, I can't tell where he goes or anything.”
 
Nikki slightly thwacked him in the chest, “Hey! What was that for…?”
 
“Take a guess…!” his girlfriend growled, and before long they were engaged in a little wrestle, just like many of the other people around the mall. So much tension. So many fights.
 
Jen just screamed up, up, and up into the air…
 
She didn't care if I told her not to, she was going to find a way to straighten things out, starting with Amelie… and what luck, she was right at her work post with Eddie, flirting, with her.
 
Jen stormed over, “Salute… Jen…” she said nicely, “Can I `elp you…?”
 
“Um… yeah, you can.” Jen said deeply. Amelie and Eddie were confused, “You can quit fooling around and go tell your boyfriend you're sorry for ignoring him!”
 
Amelie gasped, “Zut…! Mykan…!”
 
Eddie realized it too, “Sac're Bleu…! We `ave been spending too much time together, Non?”
 
Amelie finally checked her cell-phone, and just noticed the dozens of, “Please answer me…!” messages I had left her for the past few days. “See!” snapped Jen, “And now Mykan thinks you wanna breakup with him.”
 
“Quoi…?!” Amelie said, “But… I would never breakup with Mykan.”
 
Suddenly, the whole mall went dark. It wasn't a blackout, because no lightning had struck form the storm. It was just the main lights that had gone out and the emergency lights kicked in.
 
The mall looked pretty creepy like this half in the dark, and with the rain still pouring outside. Just then, the Mall Jumbotron began to show something special. A musical movie…
 
Made and edited by Mykan Spotswood!”
 
Everyone began to watch wondering what it was all about. Amelie's cell-phone had another text from me, and she finally answered it. It read: “You're free to make your own choices… but, just know… that without you I-- I have nothing really… and if I do, I won't take it.”
 
The movie began to show a picture of me, at home, in my apartment on a cold stormy November night. The rain was pouring. The thunder was striking, and those howling winds…
 
I was tossing and turning in my sleep, and then the scene faded into events of what I'd rather do if Amelie left me. True, I was willing to let her make her own decisions, but…
 
She was my EVERYTHING. The very essence of my life, and reason to live. She helped me crawl out of my slum, miserable, life, and become a well to do guy. She was my every bit of inspiration of to me start off my comic series…
 
Fireball XL5… Stingray… Thunderbirds… Captain Scarlet.
 
Without her… nothing to me was worth it anymore, “And no offence…” but even my friends wouldn't be able to help me this time.
 
If Amelie and I ever broke up… I'd shut down Comic-Cavern completely, and maybe even DESTROY all the comic books I ever made about me and Amelie… and worse…
 
No, I wouldn't kill myself, but I would fake my death, so I could then disappear from everyone's lives and become a wandering loner. Wearing rags, endlessly drifting from place to place, and assuming new identities…
 
“Mykan Spotswood is believed to be dead… and he must let the world think that he IS dead. Until he can find a way to control the emptiness that dwells within him.”
 
 
Everyone who was watching felt horrified, but no one felt as bad as Amelie. “Mondure! `E would do all that?”
 
 
I woke up, sweaty, and panting form having a nightmare. I took a sip from my water n my night table in my dark bedroom. I felt scared, hurt, and alone. Just like the weather outside…
 
That's when the music video began…
 
Montages of pictures of me walking alone in the dark storm, Others of me and Amelie and all the many fun times we had that I recorded.
 
There more shots of me playing my keyboard, on piano-mode. This was slowly joined by a full soft rock song, and it was to express how I felt…
 
Everyone watching gazed in “Awe” as I began to sing…
 
(Mykan)
 
(Sounds like Axel Rose)
 
When I look into your eyes
I can see a love restrained
But darlin' when I hold you
Don't you know I feel the same
Yeah…
'Cause nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain
 
 
Some of the couples began to feel remorse for their stupid bickering and immediately began to Kiss-and-make up-- literally.
 

We've been through this
Such a long
, long time
J
ust tryin' to kill the pain
Yea
h
But lovers always come
And lovers always go
And no one's really sure
Who's lettin' go today
Walking away
If we could take the time
To lay it on the line
I could rest my head
Just knowin' that you were mine
All mine
So if you want to love me
Then darlin' don't refrain
Or I'll just end up walkin'
In the cold November rain

Do you need some time
On your own
Do you need some time
All alone
Oohh…
Everybody needs some time
On their own
Oohh…
Don't you know you need some time
All alone

I know it's hard to keep an open heart
When even friends seem out to harm you
But if you could heal a broken heart
Wouldn't time be out to charm you
 
Ohh…ohh…oohh-oohh…
 
(Guitar solo)
 
 
As the long solo played, almost everyone in the entire mall had made up with their dates, and were now dancing to the song like being at the prom.
 
Even the gang members had it going smooth. “I'm sorry Nikki…”
 
“Yeah… me too.”
 
They shared a Kiss.
 
Wyatt and Serena. Jude, and Starr were skate-dancing; Starr managed to fix her blades.
 
 
Sometimes I need some time
On my own
Sometimes I need some time
All alone
Oohh…
Everybody needs some time
On their own
Oohh…
Don't you know you need some time
All alone
 
(Another guitar solo)
 
 
As the next solo played, Amelie felt like crying. Her tears of shame and regret just wouldn't stop falling. That's when Jen told her, “Go to Mykan! Don't just stand here.”
 
Amelie took off at once for Comic-Cavern, leaving Eddie to ask Jen to dance, but when she got there the gates were shut tight. She pounded on them desperately trying to get my attention, but I stepped out from behind the shadows…
 
Amelie gazed at me, her eyes still full of tears. I could tell she was trying to apologize to me, and she really did love me. I hurried over to her, took her in my arms and kissed her hard, deep, and passionately.
 
She threw her arms around my neck and pulled me and close as I could get, and we fell to our knees in our deep embrace.
 
 
And when your fears subside
And shadows still remain
Oh, yeah…
I know that you can love me
When there's no one left to blame
So never mind the darkness
We still can find a way
'Cause nothin' lasts forever
Even cold November rain
 
 
Another instrumental solo played, Amelie and I separated from our powerful kiss, and we were gazing deeply into each others eyes. “Oh, Mykan…!” she sighed as she rested her head on my chest. “I'm so sorry for what I've done…”
 
I planted a kiss on her head, “What say we forget it? The whole thing. Let's just pretend Eddie never came between us.”
 
Amelie wiped the tears form her eyes and kissed me again, right to the end of the song.