6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Unhappy Valintines Day ❯ Intro ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

INTRO
 
February 12th; two days before Valentines day, and the mall was all decorated and busy with the flow.
 
Cupids, and hearts hanging on the walls. Boyfriends buying roses and chocolates for their girlfriends. Single people out looking for dates. Even the kissing couple were still lip-locked. (Uh… well, I guess we can let them off this time.)
 
While at the Lemon, things really didn't seem so bright for Caitlin. She'd been trying all week to find a date for Valentines day, but most of the cute boys we're taken, and all the rest just weren't her type.
 
“There's got to be someone who'll want go out with me.” she said to Jen, and Nikki.
 
“I know what you mean.” Jen said. “The new guy at work still doesn't seem to notice me. I've tried everything, but all I got out of it were penalties from Coach-Halder.”
 
Nikki laughed. “Sucks to be you two then.”
 
This coming from a girl who used to rather want head lice on Valentines day rather than try and go for a guy; but she had other plans this year. “Jonesy's planning on taking me out to anywhere I want for as long as I want.”
 
Now it was Jen's turn to laugh. “Since when does Jonesy have enough money to even buy you a soda?” she laughed.
 
“Since I landed a new gig at he mall.” her stepbrother replied as he walked up and took his seat, but as he sat down a whole bunch of envelopes and Valentines cards fell out form his pockets.
 
“Uh… what are those?” Nikki asked almost as if she was about to snap.
 
“Relax.” Her boyfriend replied. “It's all part of the new Jonesy Money-Making Empire.” He explained to them that he started up a gig where he would mail and send love-letters, and Valentines cards in the name of those who were too chicken to come forward, or those who were too stupid to get the point.
 
“Aww, that's so sweet, Jonesy.” said Caitlin.
 
“Okay… I'll admit it. That's pretty nice.” added Nikki.
 
Jen didn't want to believe that Jonesy could really pull this off, but as she looked all around she could see couples coming together, while clutching the very letters Jonesy had sent them. “Hey, thanks a lot man.” said a passing guy as he walked off with his date.
 
“Thank you, Jonesy.” said another girl as she walked away with her new boyfriend.
 
Jonesy smirked, and clicked at them, showing his thanks in return.
 
It was almost killing Jen to wanting to do what she was about to say, but her Valentines day wish was depending on it. “How much?” she asked.
 
“Twenty bucks, up front.” Jonesy answered.
 
“What? Twenty bucks, up front?!”
 
“Hey… this is love you're dealing with, and it don't come cheap.”
 
Jen sighed as she handed him the money. “Why do I have a feeling I'm going to regret this?”
 
INTRO
 
JONESY… CAITLIN… WYATT… JEN… JUDE… NIKKI… MYKAN
 
-Now that we're through with school,
we get to make all the rules.
Spend more time with all my friends.
Always hangin' together, in a place where we grew up…
 
-I'm 7teen…
I have found my own way.
I love my job, and I live at the mall today,
And I am on my own now and forever.
I'm… 7teen life is sweet,
Though we grew up way to fast,
Still the memories will last.
 
JONESY… CAITLIN… WYATT… JEN… JUDE… NIKKI… MYKAN
 
1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6--
 
-I'm 7teen, 7teen…
Still, the memories will last.
 
JONESY… CAITLIN… WYATT… JEN… JUDE… NIKKI… MYKAN
 
7TEEN