6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Unhappy Valintines Day ❯ Valintines day is coming ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes:
 
Hey everyone, Mykan here…
 
Just remember, Mykan Spotswood is my character; I created him and everything that goes with him… and keep in mind that I'm not REALLY him or like him that much, I just gave him my name and voice.
 
CHAPTER ONE
 
 
Wyatt and Jude came to the Lemon just as Jen finished writing her love letter for the new guy at work, Jerry; whom she'd been crushing on for a month. Then she handed it to Jonesy. “I mean it, Jonesy…” she snapped. “Don't mess this up, or I'll never forgive you.”
 
Jonesy stuffed the letter into an empty envelope, and put it in his box with all the others. “Don't worry, it's in the box.”
 
“How many times have you said that, and then something horrible happens?” asked Wyatt.
 
“Whatever.” Jonesy said as he sat back down. “So who else has plans for Valentines day?”
 
Jude explained that he already made his date with Starr. “We're going to check out a rockin' movie, followed by some skatin', then sick amounts of pizzas, and finish it up with some video games.”
 
“Pretty sweet, man.” Jonesy said. He and the others knew how Jude and Starr felt towards each other; ever since the Zombites were defeated, and both of them dropped their gothic ways, they really realized how much they meant to each other.
 
“How about you Wyatt?” asked Jen, “And plans you want to spring on Serena?”
 
Wyatt showed them all the rose he was carrying. “I remember Serena's not all that fond of the mushiness on Valentines day, so I prepared a small bit of everything for her.” he got her a single rose instead of a whole batch of them, no chocolates, just getting one piece would be silly.
 
He also booked them Reservations at Super-Terrific-Happy-Sushi, and this time he was sticking to it. “Yep, I got it all worked out this year.”
 
This only made Caitlin sigh. “What's got you down, bra?” asked Jude, and Jen explained to them how Caitlin didn't have a date either, and really anted one this year.
 
“I just don't get it?” Caitlin explained. “I'm an expert shopper, and I have loads of boyfriends before, I've even got longer hair now that doesn't make me look doofy in this lemon-hat … why aren't boys drooling over me?”
 
“Maybe that's why.” said a voice that nobody wanted to hear now; Tricia. “You're still hanging out in that oversized sour-pit.”
 
“Back off, Tricia.” Caitlin snapped.
 
“Ooh… testy, aren't we.” Replied Tricia. “Keep it up, Lemonhead, and you'll get date… when you're like, old and wrinkly.” she laughed hysterically and walked off.
 
Caitlin growled angrily and squeezed a lemon hard in her hand, spreading the juice all over. “Never mind, Cait…” said Jen. “You'll find a date.”
 
Everyone agreed with her, and that made Caitlin feel a little better. “Say, has anyone seen Mykan?” she asked.
 
“Is it my soul that someone called my name?” I said as I came up to the Lemon and took my seat on the stool near Caitlin.
 
“Hey, Mykan?”
 
“What's happin', dude.”
 
I tipped my shades to my wonderful friends. “Sorry I was late, I had a few customers at Comic Cavern, and I was working on the new episode of Stingray.”
 
It was an Episode called Treasure down below and it started with I, myself as the handsome Troy Tempest, had a date with Jen's character, Atlanta Shore. That was sure to make my girlfriend, Amelie's character, Marina jealous and upset.
 
(Remember… Amelie is the French girl with long blue hair from A CRIME OF FASHION)
 
I even showed them a couple of picture I drew where Marina overhears Troy talking about his date with Atlanta, and she had a few tears dripping down her beautiful face.
 
The others thought was bitter sweet. They loved it. “I'll bet you're all set for Valentines day too.” said Wyatt, but suddenly I began not to look so happy. If anything I was looking upset.
 
“Whoa… I'm sensin' some serious negative vibes here.” Jude said. “And their not doin' too good for my mellow.”
 
I remained completely still with my head facing the floor. “Nice job. I think he's dead.” Nikki joked.
 
Caitlin asked. “What's the matter, Mykan?”
 
I sighed again. “It's nothing.” I said. “I think I'll just go back to work.” and with that I got up and left.
 
“Gee… he sure looks bummed.” Jen said.
 
Wyatt then realized that I didn't look sad until he mentioned the words “Valentines day”
 
“Do you think Maybe Amelie's dumped him or something.” Jonesy suggested, but that was most likely not the real deal.
 
Amelie and I had been so close for the past few months since we started dating. We were even dubbed as one of the cutest couples in the whole mall too.
 
“Whatever's buggin' him we got to figure it out.” Jude said.
 
They all agreed, but decided to do it all after work. “I'm gone.” said Jen. “Don't want get another penalty for showing up late again.”
 
“The Khaki-Barn unpleasantness calls.” said Nikki
 
Wyatt headed off for Burger Mcflipsters, and Jude had two shifts at Stick-It, and then his smoothing hour at the ice-rink. This left Caitlin all by herself; she sighed, but then suddenly, a handsome young teenage man approached the lemon.
 
Caitlin almost fainted at the sight of him. He was tall, not too buff, and not too skinny. He had short blond hair. His blue eyes actually sparkled as if they were real diamonds, and he wore a red and with shirt, with matching pants.
 
“Hi…” Caitlin said trying woo him. “I'm Caitlin, can I help you.”
 
The dude looked into her eyes, but strangely he looked just as glum as I did. “My name's Daniel.” he said sounding low. “Can I get a lemon-slush please?”
 
Caitlin could see this guy really looked upset. “Gee, you sure seem down in the dumps.” she said.
 
Daniel blinked his sparkling eyes. “That makes two of us.” He said. “You have a romantic desire to find love and happiness so that you may not be alone on Valentines day.”
 
Caitlin dropped the money she got from him. “How… hoe did you--”
 
“Know it?” Daniel replied. “Lets just say, I have knack of sensing these things of love; thanks.” And he left with his squishy leaving Caitlin with a mixture of softness, and pity.
 
A cute guy who could sense things of love. “Ladies and Gentlemen, I think I found my target.”