6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Unhappy Valintines Day ❯ Happy Valentines Day! ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

EPILOUGE
 
The next day, everyone gathered at the lemon and talked about our nights out. Heck, even Serena thought some of the mushiness was actually cute.
 
“So Mykan… you still hate Valentines day now?” Wyatt asked.
 
I shook my head. “Not anymore. From now on, I'm cleaning up my act and starting all over.” I said with pride. “From this day forward, Mykan Spotswood honors Valentines day to the bit or end.”
 
The others cheered, and some slapped high-fives with me. Amelie even pecked my cheek
 
“Hey, has anyone seen Caitlin?” asked Jen.
 
Suddenly, there she was, with Daniel. “Yo' Caitlin, where've you been, bra?” asked Jude.
 
“Yeah, where did you guys go last night?” Jonesy asked.
 
Daniel smiled. “Only on the happiest experience I've had in two-thousand years.” he answered for them.
 
All of us were wide-eyed. “TWO-THOUSAND YEARS?!” we all said at once.
 
Daniel nodded again. “And I quite enjoyed it.” then he looked back at Caitlin. “Goodbye Caitlin, and thank you for everything.”
 
Caitlin blushed. “Aww… no problem.”
 
Daniel stepped back a bit. “Whoa, whoa! hold on here?” Nikki snapped. “What's going on here?”
 
Daniel smiled as two large, feathery-wings appeared on his back. “I've earned back these, is what.” Daniel said, and he slowly rose up towards the ceiling and passed through the glass roof.
 
“Du-u-ude!” cried Jude.
 
“Zut-A-lors!” Amelie gasped.
 
The rest of us each had our own little “O…M…G!!” to say as we waited until Daniel disappeared. “Caitlin?!” Jen asked sounding shocked. “Was that who I think it was?”
 
Caitlin didn't answer, but she was right about one thing. Daniel was indeed “The One” as in Special guy.
 
(Ending theme and credits)
 
-I'm 7teen, I have found my own way.
I love my job and I live at the mall today.
Now that, I'm on my own forever.
I'm… 7teen, life was sweet, though we grew up way too fast…
Still the memories will last.
 
7TEEN