6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Welcome Home Nikki ❯ Of Jonesy we remember ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THREE
 
Nikki tried and tried to get through to Jonesy's cell-phone, but all she kept getting was voice mail…
 
“Hey! It's Jonesy, I'm not here right now, so leave me a message after the beep and I'll catch ya later, and if you're a hot chick… leave your phone-number too.”
 
Nikki rolled her eyes, and couldn't believe that after all this time her boyfriend still hadn't changed his message. “Hey, Jonesy… it's Nikki. I don't where you are... or what you're doing… but I really want to talk to you, maybe we can even catch up a bit after I get there. Mwah… Love Nikki.”
 
It felt strange to her that she was acting this way. It reminded her of the first time she and Jonesy went on their first official date…
 
(FLASHBACK… episode CLONESY)
 
 
Nikki got Jonesy a job at the Khaki Barn and he was seemingly trying to put his moves on her, but to no immediate avail. Nikki didn't like it when Jonesy was flirting with The Clones…
 
Eventually she found out that Jonesy wanted to spend some time with her, so they gave it a small go, much to the concern of the others, with them following them around everywhere.
 
They almost even kissed if it weren't for Jude using too much of Jen's muscle-relax cream to paralyze his body and they helped him get back into shape.
 
(END OF FLASHBACK)
 
Jonesy was no handsome prince, but she admitted he really did know how to show a girl a good time.
 
“Nikki…?” her mother called to her, “Come off of cloud nine, and help us move the beds.”
 
Nikki sighed, “Coming!”
 
 
Back in Edmonton…
 
Jen was at the Penalty-Box taking her shift, but what was amazing was how many times Coach Halder called out “MASTERSON! MASTERSON! MASTERSON…?” and Jen didn't even flinch. “Er… okay then.” Coach said and he slipped off as if he had come face-to-face with a zombie.
 
It was obvious that Jen was too worried about Jonesy to really have much of a care in the world, and she wasn't the only one…
 
Caitlin was hardly paying attention to the drinks she was making, and accidentally put the sugar in the garbage and just all water in the lemonades.
 
Wyatt couldn't focus to well while flipping his burgers, and he didn't feel much like singing. Tim was not impressed, “Wyatt…! Just because your friend is lying dangerously ill in the hospital doesn't mean you can slouch at your job.” He said most uncaringly, “Show some improvement.”
 
Jude didn't have to work at his game-store… it wasn't even his anymore. The old manager had recovered from his stroke and retook over, meaning Jude was out of a job again, until Stick-It reopened, or he'd find a way back into the ice-rink…
 
Until then, he was just trying to skate his worries away, but he just couldn't do it. “It's not the same without my bro.” he sighed.
 
(FLASHBACK)
 
“Dude!”
 
“Jude!”
 
The fist-bops… the mischief… Jonesy was even there to help train Jude for his first kiss with Starr… even though it…er… had a startling start when Jude kissed Jonesy out of impulse, and… puked in Starr's mouth.
 
Still… Jonesy was always there for him, like a real bro… not just a pal.
 
(End of Flashback)…
 
Jude hopped of his board and decided just to carry it rather than ride it. “Sorry, Sally…” he said to the board, “Just can't do it `till I get my mellow un-harshed.”
 
 
Later on that day, Courtney swung by the hospital, with Baby Emma while she was in town, to check on Jonesy. “Hey, big guy.” she said. “I brought someone to see you… it's Emma.” she held up her baby-sister. “Say hi to Jonesy.”
 
The little baby waved her arms around and tried to reach for Jonesy and began pulling on his hair, “Uh… no… no, no… not his hair.”
 
Courtney didn't exactly have too many fond memories of Jonesy, except of course when he let her and the others screw around with his job at the photographer's studio.
 
(Flashback… It's Always Courtney, Courtney, Courtney!)…
 
Before they became stepsiblings, Courtney was just another hot babe, and she pulled the gang together to take that picture with everyone in that Viking-Warrior scene… with Flash/Jen as the bog beast.
 
Then Courtney created the fake IDs to help sneak them into the strip club for one day, and it was a blast.
 
(End of Flashback)
 
“Hey… come on, Big guy. You can make it. I know you will.” Courtney said, and she bent down and kissed his cheek, “You better have heard me… I don't want that kiss to be for nothing.”
 
Jonesy was still as stiff as a board, and silent as a block of wood.
 
The doctor came in to check on Jonesy, and he noticed Courtney, “Whoa…! Well hello there.”
 
Courtney fluttered her eyes, “Hello, yourself…”
 
Little Emma didn't understand what was going on, but all she did was go, “Plech…!”
 
 
All day long nothing had changed for Jonesy's condition. His heart rate was fine, there was no extensive damage, and the scar on his head wasn't so bad either… but he was still unconscious, and getting to be a little pale, but only because he was very energetic, or getting the necessary nutrients and fresh air he needed.
 
It also didn't help that the doctor was flirting with Courtney too much. He didn't look any better though, and even if his fingers were since flinching it was nothing more than a mere muscle reaction.
 
It was still undetermined if he would ever wake up, or even if he could hear anything that was going on around him.
 
Author's note:
 
This is where it would say…
 
…To Be Continued!