Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ The dreamer and the goddess ❯ Never leave you ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Never leave you
 
Michael and Yuna finished hugging each other and looked at each other in their dreamy love state. Both of them just couldn't think of what would sum up their responses to Belldandy's invitation to stay in her house. Then again, they realized that as they were hugging each other, Belldandy was watching them. So they lightly let themselves go and sat down, both of them slightly blushing.
 
Michael: Erm... sorry about that Belldandy.
 
She shows a clueless reply by tilting her head slightly, with her face showing a sign of confusion.
 
Meanwhile, Keiichi was explaining the situation to Skuld (who was in her room, making the final repairs to Banpei)
 
Keiichi: So they will be staying with us for a week until the flight back home. If this concerns you, I'm sorry.
 
Skuld: No, i don't mind. Onee-sama would do such things... (dreamy) and i want to do such things too.
 
Keiichi: Well, maybe you will someday. Right now...
 
Suddenly, Banpei suddenly switched itself on and looked at Keiichi. It blinked twice before returning.
 
Skuld: Oh, just checking Banpei-kun's memory, the last battle we had almost destroyed it so i am running a few checks on it. It should be ready by tomorrow.
 
Keiichi: Don't let it attack our guests will you?
 
Skuld: Hmm... it will need to meet them first so it can identify them as its friends. Then it will be like before.
 
Meanwhile, back in the lounge, Urd returns to Michael, Yuna and Belldandy.
 
Urd: Michael, Yuna, Your rooms are ready.
 
Yuna: Urd-sama, erm... i know this sounds strange but... can i share Michael-san's room please?
 
Michael and Belldandy looked at Yuna with a surprised look on their faces.
 
Michael: Why?
 
Yuna: Your happiness is what makes me happy, Michael-san. Having you laugh and smiling, and even comforting and worrying for me, is not just my duty, it is my dream. I don't want you to get hurt or be upset Michael, i will stay by you and protect you. That's why i would like to sleep by you every night here, so my warmth and protection will keep you safe.
 
Michael: Yuna. Thank you very much.
 
Urd: So, one room it is. I will make the amendments.
 
And so Urd left again to make the changes.
 
Belldandy: Michael-san, do you know any of the customs here in Japan?
 
Michael: To be honest, i don't really know many of the customs or most of the language here.
 
Yuna: I will teach you some of them Mikey. As well as translate for you when needed.
 
Keiichi returns to the lounge and sits by Belldandy
 
Keiichi: Skuld has been informed, she doesn't mind having guests again. Though i wonder if Banpei will accept you.
 
Michael: Banpei?
 
Belldandy: Yes, It is Skuld's guard robot, it defends our house from attacks.
 
Michael: It seems she has a great interest in machinery.
 
Belldandy: Yes, she is renowned in Heaven for her creation of various machines.
 
Keiichi: She usually finds parts round the house in which to build them though, which has had its good and bad moments.
 
Yuna: What do you mean?
 
Keiichi: She sometimes borrows parts without asking in order to build her contraptions, it is nothing problematic....
 
Michael: It is just annoying.
 
Keiichi: If you can say that.
 
Michael: Sounds like my older brother!
 
They all laughed at that moment. Urd then walked in again.
 
Urd: Your room is ready if you want to move your stuff in.
 
Yuna: Yes, thank you Urd-sama!
 
She gives a bow to her before she and Michael took their bags and followed Urd out to their room. It was a room at the back of the temple near to Keiichi's and Urd's rooms. The room itself was a unfurnished room with a door leading out to the grounds and a door leading into the temple corridors, plus two futons laid out in the center ,side by side. Urd opens the door to their room and shows them.
 
Urd: Here we are!
 
Michael immediately pulled himself into the room (as he was carrying his luggage, which was heavy) and placed it on the floor, Yuna followed in as well and took off her backpack and placed it on the floor as well. Michael was panting for a bit from the weight of his luggage before standing up again.
 
Urd: I'll leave you to it.
 
And so Urd closed the door on the room and left. Inside, Michael's happy thoughts about actually staying on holiday despite what has happened appeared on the outside as well as the inside, as he smiled to Yuna again. She sweetly smiled back and once again, the blooming chemistry between the two blossomed once more.