Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ The dreamer and the goddess ❯ Curious peace ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Curious peace
The blossoming love between them surfaced again as time once again seems to slow down, from luck they managed to come to Japan and from friendship they managed to stay for their holiday. Of course, time catches up once more when they realised they haven't unpacked! So they immediately went to work unpacking their bags.
 
Michael brought with him 5 fleeces and sweaters, 7 t-shirts, 7 trousers, 2 pairs of pyjamas and 14 pairs of pants and socks. He also brought his camera, an Ipod (complete with charging kit), 2 notepads, 2 pens and some computer magazines as well as a few toiletries. He laid them in the drawers which was in the room.
 
Yuna checked her backpack containing her own toiletries and her beautiful jewellery box and placed her backpack by the side of Michael's bags.
 
With the unpacking done, it was time for them to acquaint themselves with the traditions of Japan. Yuna kneels down by one of the futons and takes off the top sheet, she lies down on the bed and puts the top sheet back on, she smiles afterwards. Michael knelled by her.
 
Michael: Are you going to sleep in your kimono every night?
 
Yuna looks at Michael.
 
Yuna: No, i will think of some clothes for wearing in bed.
 
She smiles sweetly to him as she finished her response.
 
Yuna: You should check your futon too.
 
Michael: OK
 
Michael goes to his futon and picks up the top sheet, he lies on to the bottom sheet and puts the top sheet back on. It was perfect, it would be just like getting into his bed back home, only with a hard surface. He turns and looks at Yuna.
 
Yuna: You like it?
 
Michael: Yes, it is just like a normal bed, only with a hard surface.
 
Yuna: You will get use to it. If you want, i can use my magic to help you sleep.
 
Michael: I will see how it goes at first. One thing's for sure, i won't be sleeping in these clothes!
 
They both immediately laughed. The happiness and warmth keeps on blossoming between them so much, no-one would think that they are naturally shy. Yuna then gets out of her futon, she dusts her clothes and fixes her hair before saying to Michael.
 
Yuna: I am going to look around the place, want to come?
 
Michael: Nah, i going to lie back and play some music.
 
Yuna: OK, i will see you soon then.
 
She sweetly smiles to him before leaving the room. She notices on the outside of her room a sign placed on the paper wall, it was in Japanese and it read “Guest bedroom”. Their room was opposite Urd's room and by the side of Keiichi's room.
 
She walked out into the temple gardens. The gardens although slightly disfigured, were still as beautiful and graceful as before, though of course for Yuna this is the first time for her to take notice of the garden. She closes her eyes as she admires the pure beauty around her, from the wind blowing though her clothes and hair to even a few birds sitting on her, as she noticed this she opens her eyes and smiles to them. Some even went on her arms and so she raises her arms so that they were horizontally level, like a scarecrows arms.
 
Urd: You seem to enjoy being out here.
 
Yuna turns to face Urd, the birds fly off her and so she stands up properly with her arms by her side..
 
Yuna: Yes Urd-sama, being with nature's spirits, its warm energy surrounding me. The sun's heat, the rain's drops, the snow's flakes. It is like a home to me.
 
Urd: I see...
 
Belldandy then walked up to the two.
 
Belldandy: Yuna-sama, umm... i will be doing dinner soon.
 
Yuna: Thank you, i will inform Michael-san of this, he is in the bedroom.
 
Belldandy: Umm... can Michael-san eat with chopsticks?
 
Yuna: No, he doesn't know many customs here I'm afraid. I will try to teach him.
 
And with that, Yuna left for the temple's bedrooms. Urd lets out a small giggle as she comments.
 
Urd: My,my... I think we are going to have a entertaining night.