Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ The dreamer and the goddess ❯ Wake up to trouble and strife! ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wake up to trouble and strife!
Morisato Residence
Nekomi, South east Tokyo, Japan.
Sunday 6AM
 
It is the first full day of Michael and Yuna's holiday, even though they didn't have a proper reservation at a hotel they were more than happy in staying with there new found friends. It is a Sunday, so it would be a day to rest at home for all of the group.
 
Belldandy was going to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the rest of the group. Along the way she noticed Yuna was meditating in the temple hall. Yuna was wearing her bedtime clothes consisting of a light pink camisole top and dark pink trousers. There is a white star with a blue and brown outline in the centre of her top, with smaller stars all around the trousers. Belldandy goes up to greet her.
 
Belldandy: Good morning, Yuna-sama.
 
Yuna stopped meditating and stands up. She turns round to Belldandy in a twist that look like part a graceful dance. She smiles to her as she spoke.
 
Yuna: Good morning, Belldandy-sama. Sleep well?
 
Belldandy: Yes
 
Yuna: That's good. Michael-san is still asleep, he doesn't usually sleep well on his first day on holiday.
 
Belldandy: Did you sleep well, Yuna-sama?
 
Yuna: Yes, thank you.
 
Belldandy:Well, breakfast will be served soon, so please wait.
 
Yuna: Let me help you out, Belldandy-sama. It is the least i can do after you let us stay here for our holiday.
 
Belldandy: No, you don't need to repay me for your stay. I'm happy that you and Michael are still able to enjoy your holiday.
 
Yuna:Well, at least let me help you out.
 
Belldandy: OK
 
Yuna: Let me wake Michael up, take a bath and then i will help you serve breakfast.
 
Belldandy: Yes.
 
With that Yuna leaves Belldandy and goes to the guest quarter. She kneels down by Michael.
Yuna: Michael-san, it's time to wake up.
 
Michael struggles a bit before his eyes open slightly, he looks at Yuna.
 
Michael (Sleepy): Yuna, it's too early.
 
Yuna slightly nudges him a little as she sweetly replies.
 
Yuna: I know sleepyhead, but Belldandy is doing us breakfast. OK?
 
Michael: OK, just let me wake up.
 
He then notices she was wearing her bedtime clothes.
 
Michael: So you did think of some clothes to wear in bed.
 
Yuna: Do you like them?
 
Michael: Of course! It suits you well.
 
Yuna: Well, i will be going to have a bath now, my tiger.
 
And with that she gives him a kiss on the forehead and then leaves for the bath room. Michael starts to blush from the kiss as he thought how beautiful he was woken up today (even if it was in the early morning), thoughts about last night's discussion with Keiichi raced though his head fast. Time felt like a blur as he thought about it (because he was half asleep).
 
Michael (Thinks): We have such a lot in common, both of us look like we would never have such a good life if it weren't for our partners; Who are unique in many ways, but that doesn't mean they are not perfect, they need us to call upon when things look bleak in their eyes.
 
Suddenly his deep thought was sweetly interrupted by a similar melodious voice.
 
Belldandy: Michael-san, i made you some tea.
 
His eyes open fully to find Belldandy looking over him, sweetly smiling to him as she was holding a tray. On the tray was a steaming cup of green tea.
 
Michael: Thank you, Belldandy.
 
He leans up and takes his cup of tea and drinks a bit of it,with Belldandy smiling sweetly as he did. Michael smiled back to her after taking a sip of his tea.
 
Michael: This tastes fine, i will have to get use to the fact of not having milk.
 
Belldandy: Why?
 
Michael: English tea is usually a small bag of granulated tea leaves mixed with milk and\or sugar. I usually do tea back at home, especially when guests are coming.
 
Belldandy: Your sure sound like a lot like Keiichi-san when you say things like that.
 
Michael: Well...I...
 
He blushes after that response as all chances of continuing the conversation were in vain. He looks away in sheer embarrassment as he replies.
 
Michael: This is just silly... there is no way i am better than Keiichi.
 
Belldandy: Um, i didn't mean that your better than Keiichi-san.
 
Michael: I understand, neither of us are better than each other. In fact, if you look at all the things we do or try to do, we appear to have a lot in common.
 
Belldandy looks confused for a few seconds then sweetly smiles. Then Yuna calls out from the bathroom.
 
Yuna: Belldandy-sama, do you have a pair of slippers?
 
Belldandy: Yes, hold on for just a second.
 
She leaves Michael and heads to the front door, she picks out a pair of slippers and goes up to the bathroom door. She gives a small tap and the door slightly opens.
 
Belldandy: Here you go.
 
Yuna: Thank you, Belldandy-sama.
 
Yuna reaches out and takes the slippers from Belldandy and then closes the door. A few seconds later Yuna opens the door and appears in her pusedo-kimono only with a normal pair of slippers (as her purple boots have been left at the entrance, obviously due to the fact you don't wear outdoor shoes inside a traditional house.)
She gives a bow to her and then goes back to the opened guest quarters. Inside the guest quarters she pulled out her jewellery box ( Contain most of her jewellery she wears with her pusedo-kimono.) from her backpack and puts on her jewellery. As this was happening, Belldandy goes up to Michael.
 
Belldandy: Michael-san, it is your turn to have a bath.
 
Michael: Umm, well, i don't usually have a bath every day. At home i just have a bath once a week to keep myself clean.
 
Belldandy: But, if you don't keep yourself clean, you will get tired.
 
Yuna kneels down besides Michael
 
Yuna: She's right Mikey, if your body isn't clean you will start to get weary. Besides, you want to know Japanese customs don't you?
 
Michael: Yes well, it feels like I'm wasting time.
 
Urd: But your on holiday, so you are wasting time!
 
Urd appears dressed with a bath towels wrapped round her body and forehead. It seems Michael has been overpowered by the three girls grace (and in Urd's case, wildness), causing him to blush bright red!
 
Michael: Umm... well... I'm not ready yet.
 
Urd: Of course you are! Come here!
 
Urd immediately grabs hold of Michael and pulls him to the bathroom. Belldandy and Yuna heard muffled responses as Urd taught Michael the basics of Japanesse bathing in her own special way. The only part Belldandy and Yuna managed to catch was:
 
Urd (from bathroom): Come on, you want to look handsome to Yuna!
 
Michael (from bathroom): Yes, but i told you, i wasn't ready. I haven't even managed to get my clothes from the bedroom!
 
Belldandy sighed as she closed the door to the guest quarters.
 
Belldandy: Geez nee-san.
 
Yuna: I don't think you should worry about Michael. He can take care of himself.
 
Yuna then went to Michael's bag and pulled out some of his clothes.
 
Yuna: I will go and take these clothes to the changing room.
 
Belldandy: And i will get some slippers for him.
 
Knowing what to do, they open the door. Urd was outside the bathroom.
 
Urd: Michael's fine, he is taking his bath now.
 
Yuna: Thank you, Urd-sama for helping him out. Even if it was a bit too drastic.
She tries her best to give a bow to Urd (Because she was holding Michael's clothes which made it slightly awkward) then goes to the changing room and drops off Michael's clothes. She whispers over the door to the bathroom (as the changing room and bathroom are also separated by a door leading into each other.
 
Yuna (Whisper): Michael-san, i dropped your clothes and a towel here.
 
Michael: Thank you, Yuna.
 
Belldandy went to the front door to pick up a pair of slippers. As this happened, Keiichi (Who has just got up) noticed Urd.
 
Urd: Keiichi, the bath is currently full, Michael is already in there. And I ,Belldandy and Skuld have not had a bath.
 
Keiichi: Oh, you didn't force him into a bath?
 
Urd: Well, you should have heard the shouting going on at first! (Playfully) but he came round eventually.
 
Keiichi: You said you can't manipulate him or you will lose your licence.
 
Urd (Playful): I may not be able to manipulate him, but that doesn't mean i can't flirt and tease him! Besides, he seems to like it.
 
Keiichi: Yeah well, please treat him and Yuna as our guests.
 
With that he returns to his room (Obviously to wait for his turn to take a bath).Urd also returned to her room.
 
A few seconds later, Belldandy arrived at the door to the bathroom,holding a pair of slippers.
 
Belldandy: Michael-san, it's time to come out.
 
Michael:OK
 
Belldandy: I brought you some slippers for inside the house.
 
Michael: Thanks, put them in the changing room.
 
Belldandy: Yes.
 
Belldandy puts the slippers in the changing room and then proceeds to the kitchen so she can start breakfast. Meanwhile, Michael got out of the bath and got changed. He is now wearing a light blue t-shirt, navy sweatshirt, and black trousers, complemented by a normal pair of slippers (as his trainers are left outside for the same reason as Yuna's outdoor footwear.). He breaths a sigh of relief as he leaves the bathroom.
 
Half an hour later and the rest of the group had their baths without problems. Breakfast (which was being done by Belldandy and Yuna) was almost done and the group was going into the lounge,ready to eat, when Michael noticed a strange machine in Skuld's room.
 
Curious he enters and takes a look at it. It was a small robot with a big red body and yellow arms, legs, and head. It has red eyes and a black traditional hat. It holds a small wooden pole in its white glove hands. It was attached to three large black cables which are connected to a retro-fitted computer.
 
Michael kneels down by the machine and looks at its face, unaware that the robot although on standby is observing him.
 
Michael: What a strange machine...hmm...
 
He noticed a small button on its back.
 
Michael: Only one button... guess this boots it.
 
He presses it and the bot suddenly stands up, he turns to Michael and from its built in console, registers him as “Insulted Self”. He selects from the menu “Normal attack>Automatic>Lock on”, and so he walks up to him and kicks him in the knee!
 
Michael: Oww! It was just figure of speech!
 
The bot goes up to him.
 
Michael: Look i was only wondering what you are. There is no need to...
 
The bot shuts him up with a whack from his pole. Fortunately, Skuld was just walking by when she noticed Michael in her room. She rushed in and broke up the supposed fight.
 
Skuld: Banpei-kun, stop!
 
The bot ceased and stepped back slightly from Michael.
 
Skuld: Michael is our guest, please treat him with respect.
 
The bot gives a nod. Skuld then goes up to Michael, obviously furious.
 
Skuld: Didn't someone tell you that curiosity killed the cat!
 
Michael: Sorry, but i noticed it and just wanted to look at it.
 
Skuld: Don't go into other peoples rooms without permission, even you should know.
 
Michael: Look, I'm sorry. Guess i was just too curious, but then again with all these contraptions and computers you have, why not?
 
He sat up and looked at Banpei.
 
Michael: So this is Banpei. Looks like an excellent machine, guess i was just an threat because my ID was not programmed.
 
Skuld: No, its a self-learning robot, its a long story but i originally designed it to be onee-sama's bodyguard and assistant, now it protects the house from intruders and helps out in tasks when needed.
Michael: I see...
 
Michael goes up to Banpei, which made Skuld gasp at first. Michael then takes Banpei's hand and give it a shake.
 
Michael:...Sorry about that, Banpei.
 
Banpei replies with a cheerful bleep and flash from his eyes. Michael smiles for a while as he thinks.
 
Michael (Thinks): Skuld is a clever yet slightly proud girl. From the looks of all the contraptions she could assemble anything that is needed for the group. Yet she wants to be like Belldandy, and that could be difficult if she doesn't accept the fact that she is not always correct.
 
Michael then stands up and faces Skuld.
 
Michael: Come on, Skuld, breakfast will be ready soon.
 
Skuld: Just a sec, i need to rig Banpei up to guard the house.
 
Skuld picks up one of the computers and slowly walks out, with Banpei following her. Michael then left the room and headed to the lounge.