Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ The dreamer and the goddess ❯ Getting all the attention, unintentionally! ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Getting all the attention, unintentionally!
Nekomi Institute of Technology
Nekomi, Tokyo, Japan
Monday 8AM
 
It is a normal morning for the students of the Nekomi Institute of Technology, until arriving at the entrance was a sight nearly every male student started to drool at. For arriving at the entrance was Yuna, accompanied by Michael and Megumi. The reason is that Keiichi and Belldandy had to take the motor club's three wheel vehicle in to the club's garage for maintenance, so Yuna (after knowing from Michael about the planned visit) decide to walk to NIT alongside Michael. They nearly got lost if it wasn't for Megumi running in to them. As she was going to NIT early for her own reasons, she decided to accompany them.
 
Now, the three were entering the campus and in a case of deja vu most of the male students were looking and sometimes drooling over Yuna in a similar way as they have done over Belldandy!
 
As they were walking to the reception so Michael and Yuna can sign in as guests for the week...
 
Yuna: Many people are looking at me because at my beauty.
 
Megumi: That's because your a sight for sore eyes Yuna, they see you as one of the most beautiful girls on campus.
 
Michael: The usual “boys like beautiful women” thing then. That would make me one then!
 
Yuna laughed at Michael's blunt response.
 
Megumi: For the record, there are two other girls on the campus that guys try to go for and fail. Belldandy, and Mishima.
 
Michael: So for this week, there will be three girls for them to drool over, i don't know what to say.
 
Megumi: Well, i leave that up to you Michael, me, i got to go to Softball club.
 
Pointing to the building ahead of them.
 
Megumi: You can sign yourself in here, and then find Kei-chan at the motor club. It's just by the circuit field at the back on the side of the campus.
 
Michael: OK.
 
Yuna: Sayonara, Megumi-san.
 
And with that they part ways.
 
Meanwhile at the motor club...
 
Tamiya: What! You didn't hand out all of the flyers.
 
Keiichi: Senpai, i managed to hand out the same amount of flyers as last week.
 
Otaki: That's not enough. This is the last week before open day and if we want to attract new members we need a head start.
 
Tamiya: We need you to do better this week, Morisato! Or the Motor Club will suffer the most embarrassing year yet. Do you understand?
 
Keiichi got up to his feet like a soldier saluting.
 
Keiichi: Yes Senpai!
 
Tamiya: Now, if only we can get rid of the dent you did to the three wheeler, we might get a shot this week.
 
Otaki: Care to explain how this happened?
 
Keiichi: Well you see... we had an accident by Tokyo International and...
 
There was a knock on the door.
 
Tamiya: Get that will you Haswagra.
 
Haswagara: Yes.
 
Haswagara opened the door to find Yuna and Michael.
 
Yuna: Hello, we come on behalf of Belldandy and Keiichi as guests.
 
Tamiya: Guests? Morisato!
 
Keiichi: Well you see...
 
Belldandy: These two are on holiday from abroad, they were looking for a place to stay and we let them stay at our home.
 
Keiichi: I was wanting to show them our club because they were interested.
 
Tamiya: Hmm...
 
Tamiya was in deep thought, though really he was thinking about Yuna and how beautiful she was, little did he know that Yuna was reading his thoughts as well.
 
Yuna then used her mindlink.
 
Yuna (Mindlink): Be careful Michael-san, these two don't seem to think straight.
 
Michael (Mindlink): What do you mean?
 
Yuna (Mindlink): They don't understand women beyond beauty.
 
Michael (Mindlink): In other words, they are not clever.
 
Yuna (Mindlink): In a manner of speaking, yes. But they seem to know mechanical skills well, just expect the usual drooling student to surface, OK?
 
Michael (Mindlink): OK.
 
Tamiya looked back up to them.
 
Tamiya: Fine, you can come in.
 
Yuna gives a bow to him as she thanks him.
 
Yuna: Thank you!
 
Yuna and Michael enter the motor club building.
 
Tamiya: Back to more important matters, so far we have no one expressing any interest in the motor club. This gives us no head start in recruiting new members, and that means we could be be in trouble like last year! We can't afford to lose this club!
 
Keiichi: The only reason why we nearly lost the club because Aoshima betted his club against ours. There should be no problems with any turnout so long as we take the necessary steps.
 
Tamiya: But they are not working! We need to take the next steps...hmm...
 
Michael: This is a motor vehicle club right, so you need to show what you can do. If it is repairs that you do, why don't you go and show off your repair skills. If it is racing, you need to show what events you participate in and even do some promotional races. Also, what are your ethnics, plans and criteria? Are you honest about what you do? And...
 
Tamiya immediately grabs hold of Michael
 
Tamiya: You have no right to start complaining what we do here, we can repair and upgrade any vehicle, we have participated in many events. We have the guts and funds to keep our club the best...
 
Tamiya drops Michael on to the floor. Yuna immediately goes to him and puts her arms around his head, showing how much she will protect him from harm, this made Michael happy and comforted yet didn't reveal this on the outside. Yuna looks at Tamiya with a determined expression.
 
Tamiya: So if you talk like you own the place, you will go out as quickly as you came in, tourist!
 
Yuna: If you start talking like a spoilt child, you will never have any respect or care.
 
Tamiya: I'm not a spoilt child, I'm just showing that i know what i am doing and that everyone should know their place.
 
Yuna: True, you may be the leader but even a leader needs help with their work. You show respect even though it is though stern words with your members, why not a guest?
 
Tamiya: I got it! The perfect way to get your friend's respect is to see if he can beat umm...Morisato!
 
Keiichi: Senpai!
 
Tamiya: Name your motor based event and we will set it up.
 
Michael: Well... if you think it helps me show what i can do... i will challenge my friend Keiichi Morisato in a go-kart race.
 
Yuna: But you don't know how to race in a go kart.
 
Michael: I know, but i have played driving games so i pretty much know what i am doing. Besides, my last comment had nothing to back me up with, i need to make amends and though this i will earn the clubs respect.
 
Tamiya: Fair enough! We have two kart's that are ready, we will set up the event of the century this evening! Let go Dai-chan!
 
And with that Tamiya and Otaki left.