Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ The dreamer and the goddess ❯ And their off! ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

And their off!
Michael and Keiichi speed off the start line and enter the first turn with ease. Upon exiting the turn they were both neck and neck. Next came the chicane, Michael slowed down to a crawl upon entering but began slowing down too early, allow Keiichi to overtake him.
 
Michael :Damn!
 
As soon as Michael left the chicane he pushed the accelerator hard and drove right up to the back of Keiichi's cart. From there he tailed him as they turned though the second corner. Upon leaving the corner Michael immediately started to overtake Keiichi. Keiichi speeded up and blocked him in his path forcing Michael to lay off as they entered the corner.
 
By the time they were at the start line Keiichi had a near comfortable lead over Michael as they start the second lap.
 
Tamiya: Morisato is leading at the first lap, practially leaving Morpan behind after a series of impressive moves.
 
Michael (thinks): Keiichi is good but what if i can force a deadlock when we reach the chicane.
 
Michael speeded up towards Keiichi and manges to put themselves neck and neck as they enter the corner, they both slowed down as they went though the corner slamming hard just upon exit.
 
They are both now neck and neck as they entered the chicane.
 
Michael (thinks): That worked, now lets try this!
 
Michael pushes the accelerator hard as he attempts to overtakes Keiichi yet having to brake just upon entry to the chicane. The result is that Michael nudges himself slightly ahead as they navigate though the chicane so that upon leaving the chicane Michael accelerated quickly, fully overtaking Keiichi in the progress.
 
Michael (thinks): Perfect!
 
Keiichi speeds up just to try and tailgate Michael. He succeeds in driving behind Michael causing Michael to become nervous as they enter the corner causing him to over steer and spin out on the track.
 
Michael (thinks): Blast it! With no offence Keiichi but i can't let you win that easy!
 
With that Michael hits the accelerator and dashes back on to the track with a large gap between Michael and Keiichi as the entered the final lap. Michael had to pull out all the stops to overtake his new friend. This meant speeding though the corners and the chicane (which due to the fact he was driving so rashly he almost spun out on the corners and nearly overshot the chicane).
 
Tamiya: Morpan is getting more and more aggressive, the gap is closing between him and Morisato as he hastily turns though every corner. Its is a wonder why he hasn't crashed it.
 
It felt like commentator syndrome once he said that for as soon as Michael and Keiichi entered the last corner Michael overshot it,causing his kart to spin off the track and crashed into the tyre wall.
 
In the pits, Belldandy and Yuna watch the ordeal take place.
 
Yuna: Michael-san!
 
They immediately rushed out and ran towards Michael's destroyed kart. Meanwhile, Keiichi saw what happened to Michael and as soon as he finished the race, got out of his kart and ran to Michael's damaged kart.
 
Michael tried to pull himself out of his kart,he was injured but able to move. He limped away from the kart but tripped himself up (due to the fact the impact of the crash made him dizzy) and started to fall. He heard a melodious voice coming towards him...
 
Belldandy: Michael-san!
 
...and fell into Belldandy's arms, who was preventing him from falling on to grass, she sat him down on the grass and took off his helmet. Yuna and Keiichi rushed over to him as he opened his eyes again, his face brushed in many places.
 
Michael: Ow...
 
He tried to put his hand on where the pain was but it was eased down by Belldandy's soft hands.
 
Belldandy: Don't move Michael-san.
 
Keiichi: How are you feeling?
 
Michael: Like i been fired into a wall or something.
 
Yuna: At least your safe, Michael-san.
 
Belldandy: Me too.
 
Yuna gives him a kiss on the cheek, causing him to blush. Belldandy also gave him another kiss on the cheek causing him to blush bright red!
 
Yuna: Aww... your blushing again!
 
A small giggle comes from Yuna, happy that Michael although hurt is still happy.
 
Keiichi: Let's get him back into the pits.
 
Belldandy: Yes.
 
And so they pick him up and aided him in walking back to the pits.