Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ The dreamer and the goddess ❯ Elegence... ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Elegance...
Nekomi Institute of Technology
Nekomi, Tokyo, Japan
Tuesday 8AM
Today, the Motor Club put into motion a flyer handout drive to promote the club so when open day comes, they will have a bigger chance in gaining new members. Of course Keiichi and the rest of the Motor club has to go to lectures, so to back them up in their absence, Michael and Yuna decided they will hand some of the flyers out while exploring the campus. They both wore their casual clothes (Michael wore a grey fleece, blue T-shirt and black trousers; while Yuna wore her pusedo-kimono)
 
Now, Michael and Yuna have left the motor club, flyers in hand. Discussing what to do in handing out.
 
Michael: So all we got to do is stand on opposite end of the campus, walk to the other end, pausing to offer the flyers out.
 
Yuna: Correct, and if we run out we will head to the motor club and pick up some more, assuming that someone will be there.
 
Michael: What if we get caught?, this isn't a thing visitors would do exactly.
 
Yuna: What do you mean?
 
Michael: I mean, helping a student group with their promotional drive.
 
Yuna: Hmm, if its anything to sooth that problem away, Belldandy said that she will notify the principal about this, especially after the event yesterday.
 
Michael: Don't remind me.
 
They stopped at the centre of the campus.
 
Yuna: I will start at the east of the campus, OK?
 
Michael: OK.
 
Yuna: See you soon
 
And with that they parted ways with their flyers, going to their starting points. As Michael was on his way to his starting point, he recalled a bit of yesterday's events.
 
Michael (thinks): Despite what happened, i feel that i have done at least something special. I wanted to show what i can do, and when i couldn't at least someone was there for me. Tamiya is pretty OK i guess, i mean, he isn't brain of Japan or anything, but he...
 
Suddenly his daydreaming ended abruptly as he bumps into an elegant and beautiful woman in her mid-20s, she had long brown elegant hair and deep brown eyes. She wore a beige jacket over a chic white top and a beige skirt. She wore black court shoes.
 
Michael dropped the flyers that didn't leave his hand (as some of the flyers flew off from where they were) and went down to offer his hand to her. The woman though seems to have known who he is.
 
Michael: Sorry
 
She takes his hand and picks her up. She stands and fixes her brown hair, ensuring that when she does she tosses a bit from her eyes to make it feel inviting to him.
 
Mishima: It's all right, i wasn't looking.
 
Michael: No i wasn't looking actually,sorry.
 
Mishima: I understand, your the racer who was competing against Morisato-kun, am i right?
 
Michael: Yes ,why?
 
Mishima: Let me introduce myself, I am Sakyo Mishima. Its nice to meet someone outside Nekomi once in a while.
 
She offers a handshake in which he accepts by shaking her hand. However at the same time he was slightly blushing.
 
Michael: Thanks, I'm Michael Morpan.
 
Mishima: As i was saying, you raced against Morisato-kun, right?
 
Michael: Yes but...
 
Mishima: Such a man who would compete against a well known racer and mechanic of the collage, that is really brave.
 
Michael: Well, i don't know if Keiichi is famous or not but...
 
Mishima: It is such a shame that you had to leave the race without even finishing.
 
Michael: It couldn't be helped, i was reckless.
 
Mishima (flirting): Recklessness you may be, but you are handsome and brave regardless.
 
Michael started to blush further as Mishima mischievously smiles.
 
Mishima (thinks): He's blushing considerably, what a cute yet naïve Englishman. Now all i got to do is keep him occupied with me and then i can say that i dated him! Then my fame on this campus will supersede Belldandy's!
 
Michael: Well, maybe i am a bit reckless, but maybe its just what i am...
 
Michael picked up the flyers and was about to leave...
 
Michael: Well, I've got to go and handout these flyers and...
 
But Mishima put a hand on the flyers and gives a sweet smile.
 
Mishima: Can you come with me for a second?
 
Michael: Well...
 
He blushes as he was trying to answer her question.
 
Mishima: It will only take a few moments of your time.
 
Michael: You see...
 
Mishima then grabbed his hand and forcefully ran into the collage.
 
Michael: Hey, i didn't ask!
 
But Mishima wanted to get him on a “date” with her, one way or another. Even if it means forcing him to.