Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ The dreamer and the goddess ❯ Bishoujo fatale ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bishoujo fatale
Nekomi Institute of Technology
Nekomi, Tokyo, Japan
Wednesday 8AM
 
It was another day of Michael and Yuna's holiday, let alone another day of voluntary work for them. But they didn't mind, more like they enjoyed having a look around at the campus as well as helping out others.
 
Last night was a rather normal night for them, apart from the fact that Urd's was delighted that the two are together after the contest. Right now, the two have grabbed their new batches of flyers (including the ones they dropped last time!) and set off on their promo runs.
 
Yuna was on her way to the starting point of her shift, handing out flyers to anyone who was approaching her. By the time she went to her starting point, she already handed out half of her flyers.
 
Yuna (Thinks): This is a good start, half of the flyers are already handed out. Maybe there would not be a need to do any more handouts after today. I wonder how Michael-san is doing...
 
She said to herself
 
Yuna: Do not worry, Mishima was very sincere about leaving him alone after the contest. Though i wonder if she had learnt anything from yesterday...
 
Suddenly she sensed something was thrown towards her, she dropped her flyers and quickly turned, grabbing hold of whatever was being thrown at her. She noticed it was a bouquet of hibiscus flowers.
 
Aoshima: Good catch.
 
She looked ahead to find a handsome man smiling at her. He has short brown hair and dark brown eyes, complemented by silver glasses. He wore a a green business suit, with a red tie and black shirt neatly shown underneath.
 
Aoshima: I hope you like them, Yuna-sama.
 
Yuna: How do you know my name?
 
Aoshima: I was at the special race with my cousin. You know, the race between Morisato-senpai and Morpan.
 
Yuna: Yes i was one of the support there.
 
Aoshima: I learnt from a few people there that your name was Yuna Braska. I also know that Yuna means “hibiscus” in one dialect. Hence, the flowers as a token of my appreciation.
 
Yuna:Thank you erm...
 
Aoshima: Toshiyuki Aoshima, at your service.
 
Yuna: Oh, well, thank you Aoshima-san.
 
She gives him a bow.
 
Aoshima: No need, the pleasure is all mine. I was just wondering, would you mind having dinner with me.
 
Yuna: Oh, that is very kind of you, but i am rather busy at the moment. So i will have to decline.
 
Aoshima: Your not doing anything important though.
 
Yuna: Not for me, but my help to the collage's motor club will benefit them.
 
Aoshima: The motor club, that place smells to high heaven. Why would a elegant young woman like yourself want to help them. I have enough funds to build my own team, and i have the looks to match the world's best drivers.
 
Yuna: But that doesn't benefit anyone but yourself, natural inner beauty is what you need to harness. Not money and distinguishable features.
 
She then picks up the flyers on the floor.
 
Yuna: I want to help out those who need it, not those who flaunt it. So i am afraid i must decline.
 
She was about to leave when she was suddenly grabbed hold of by Aoshima. He peers over her, deliberately violating her space.
 
Aoshima: I don't care if i flaunt it, i care about taking you to dinner.
 
Yuna: Let...me...go!
 
Aoshima forcefully took Yuna by the arm.
 
Aoshima: Well, shall we go.
 
Yuna:LET...ME...GO!
 
As if by instinct, she lets out a psionic blast, separating both of them. Yuna immediately stands up...
 
Yuna:Stay away from me!
 
...and immediately ran away from him.