Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ The dreamer and the goddess ❯ You just cheesed her off! ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

You just cheesed her off!
Yuna was running as fast as she could possibly can, hoping not to catch sight of the man who would scorn her.
 
Aoshima: Come back here!
 
She looked behind for a second to see Aoshima following her. She looked forward and tried to run as fast as she possibly can. Hoping someone would be able to help her. As luck would have it...
 
Michael: What the...
 
Michael noticed Yuna was running towards him...
 
Michael: Yuna
 
Yuna: Michael!
 
Michael then noticed Aoshima behind her. Yuna stopped by Michael. Aoshima then stopped in front of Michael.
 
Aoshima: Hiding behind someone else, typical!
 
Michael: I don't know who you are, but you will leave my girlfriend alone!
 
Aoshima: Your sense of protection is severely lacking, she was asking for it.
 
Michael: Back...off!
 
He took one step towards Aoshima.
 
Aoshima: I found her... i get to keep her.
 
Michael: A woman is not a toy...which makes me think your a playboy.
 
Aoshima: Alls fair in love and war
 
Aoshima then stood toe to toe between Michael.
 
Aoshima: Now, are you going to stand aside?
Michael: No, because i know what you will do. That's why i am protecting her.
 
Aoshima: Protect this!
 
Aoshima then punches Michael in the side. Michael looks back, his face hardened
 
Michael: You asked for it.
 
He punches Aoshima back in the face, then in the arm. Aoshima responds by aiming a punch at his tummy, forcing him to collapse.
 
Aoshima: Heh, pathetic.
 
He was about to go to Yuna when Michael suddenly tripped him up. Michael stands up and looks at Aoshima.
 
Michael: I won't let you take my love away, nor will i allow you to bully me out of it. So leave us alone.
 
Aoshima stands up
 
Aoshima: Guess i am going to have to take her away from you.
 
Aoshima was about to knock Michael out when suddenly he was tripped over by him.
 
Aoshima: You weasel!
 
They both stand up, and resumed fighting each other. Michael landed a series of punches on Aoshima and was about to finish him off when suddenly he was kicked in the stomach and sent crashing to the floor.
 
Yuna: Michael-san!
 
She ran to him and put her arms around him in order to protect him. She was very upset as they looked at each other. Yuna could see the bruises on his face as well as some on his arms and legs.
 
Yuna: I'm so sorry, i should have protected you.
 
Michael: I'm doing this for you, my angel.
 
Aoshima: Heh, though a very bad job of it.
 
Yuna and Michael looked at Aoshima as he continued.
 
Aoshima: Its time to move on, your “boyfriend” is ugly, weak and poor. I have the looks, the strength, and the funds to make your dreams come true Yuna. The flowers i gave to you were only the start of the dreams.
 
Yuna then stood up and frowned at Aoshima.
 
Yuna: Those flowers were tainted by your deceit and betrayal. You verbally and physically assault my boyfriend and tried to break his heart and spirit. And i feel a lot of deviousness in your mind and heart. You don't care about me, its only my looks you want. Not my heart, nor my skills.
 
Aoshima: What do you mean, i do care about....
 
Yuna: You do not care about me! Inside i hear your plans, taking me to dinner, then forcing me to be with you though the day, backing it up with the possibility of threats. Your the kind of men i despise.
 
Aoshima: Now hold on, i could work out...
 
Michael: Forget it mate, she's not listening to your lying.
 
Aoshima: How do you know!?
 
Michael: She despises corruption, lies, deceit and injustice. And when you tried to pour that on her... well lets say you only have two options. Face punishment or leg it! Because you have cheesed her off!
 
Aoshima: Me, I... no wait... I didn't mean that I.... how do you...
 
Suddenly he finds himself being pulled into the air by Yuna's telekinesis.
 
Aoshima: Wait... let me go...let me go!
 
Yuna lowers Aoshima down, freeing him.
 
Aoshima: Hehehe, just you wait Yuna. When I...
 
Yuna's eyes suddenly flashed causing Aoshima to stand still.
 
Yuna (Dreamer persuade): You must sleep, Aoshima.
 
Aoshima: I must sleep...
 
And with that he falls to sleep.
 
Michael: Whoa, what do you do there?
 
Yuna turns to face Michael, smiling to him.
 
Yuna: This is my dreamer persuade. It is a quick hypnotic command that i can send to another person. However it depends on certain factors.
 
She went up to Michael and offered her hand. He takes her hand and is slowly picked up.
 
Urd: Boy, you two are really a handful.
 
They looked to find Urd walking up to them.
 
Yuna: Urd, i...
 
Urd: I saw everything and i had to say i was impressed. You are very protective to Michael just as he sees a lot of things about you. But, you used your powers on Aoshima, and that causes two problems.
 
Michael: Let me guess, he is a playboy and lacks understanding of magic.
 
Urd: Indeed, he is growing suspicious of me and Belldandy, forcing me to give an experience he never forgets. But this time he is aware of three people who use magic, and his nature makes him more of a danger than ever. You know what has to be done, Yuna.
 
Yuna: Yes, i understand. He doesn't deserve to know who i am.
 
Yuna eases Michael back on to the floor and then she and Urd go to the unconscious Aoshima. They raise one of there hands so that one is on top of the other.
 
Urd: I call to the spirits, with the assistance of the Dreamer Yuna. Combine the strength of our magic to suppress the memory of Yuna from Aoshima's mind.
 
A grey beam of magic descends though Urd and Yuna's hands and into Aoshima forehead for a few seconds before disappearing. They both put there arms back down afterwards.
 
Michael: I take it he won't be able to remember what happened here then.
 
Yuna: Yes Michael-san.
 
Urd then moves to Michael and kneels down to him, smiling suggestively.
 
Urd: Now then, i wonder what we can do to patch you up!
 
To which point, Michael blushed considerably!