Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ The dreamer and the goddess ❯ Fullfilled ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fulfilled
Michael,Yuna and Urd returned to the Motor Club where Michael's wounds were tended to. As Michael sat down on the chair, Urd questioned Michael in a playful tone.
 
Urd: Well, Michael. How do you want your treatment today?
 
Michael: What do you mean?
 
Urd: You know, do you want it with mischief or how about with sheer naughtiness.
 
She smiles suggestively to Michael, causing Michael to blush again!
 
A few minutes later, Michael's wounds were healed by Yuna and Urd's magic. Both of them did there best to make Michael better, Yuna healed most of his wounds with her healing abilities...
 
Yuna: Here you go, Michael-san.
 
...while Urd tried to apply a small snake-bite like potion to some other wounds...
 
Urd: What about trying some super-strong mend it potion! Guaranteed to remove lumps and brushes instantly!
 
Michael: OK
 
...however, it caused the lumps to go into different colours!
 
Urd: Well, i did say that it remove lumps and brushes!
 
Michael: Instead it coloured them to make them not look like brushes and lumps!
 
But in the end, Michael was fully healed by the two. minutes later, Keiichi and Belldandy arrived.
 
Keiichi: How did it go?
 
Michael: Well... not very well to be honest.
 
Yuna: We seem to have caused undue attention to ourselves, yesterday Sayko Mishima-sama tried to steal Michael away from me, fortunately she left us alone after we contested. Now, Aoshima wanted to steal me away from Michael-san. We ended up having to erase his thoughts about me.
 
Michael: But on the bright side, we managed to hand out about 100, maybe 150 flyers altogether. So it wasn't all bad.
 
Keiichi: I see.
 
Yuna: I'm worried, what if Aoshima finds me again. When he tried to force me, i was scared.
 
Urd: Don't worry, Aoshima isn't usually the one who prowls around lying in wait. Usually he is trying to keep up his end of the relationship, even if it is fabricated.
 
Michael: And if he does come round you again, i will ensure he leaves you alone.
 
He looks down at the floor, feeling that, although he did defend her, he wasn't strong enough to stop Aoshima.
 
Michael: However, i wasn't much help in defending you.
 
Yuna: You were Michael-san, and i am glad i have someone watching over me... as i watch over you.
 
She smiles to Michael.
 
Keiichi: Well, i have been asked by the Senpais to tell you that because of your large effort in promoting the motor club there has been a lot of interest from new members. They have therefore decided that you can take tomorrow off if you want to.
 
Michael: Well...OK, i will take a break. I mean this is a holiday to us.
 
Yuna: Are you sure they don't need us tomorrow?
 
Belldandy: Yes, in fact they are thinking of how to repay you for your efforts as well.
 
Yuna: There is no need to repay me, i am happy that i have helped you out. But, i seem to have caused trouble here, so i will stay at the temple tomorrow.
 
Urd: It might be best, i can't pull yourselves out all the time!