Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ The dreamer and the goddess ❯ It feels like heaven ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It feels like heaven
Morisato Residence
Nekomi, South east Tokyo, Japan.
Thursday 10AM
 
The day dawned as usual, although because of Michael and Yuna not going to NIT, Michael decided to have a lie-in. Belldandy and Keiichi was going to collage, Urd wanted to check out the shops for some stuff and Skuld was at the junk yard, salvaging parts for some machines. Banpei guarded the house as usual, taking fondness for Yuna just as he does for Belldandy.
 
As soon as Belldandy, Keiichi, Urd and Skuld left Yuna went to the guest quarters. She looked down on Michael, see him in his futon, positioned like he was a baby.
 
Yuna (Thinks): Aww, he is sleeping so peacefully
 
She knelled down beside him and spoke in her sweet, lovely tone.
 
Yuna: Good morning, Michael-san.
 
Michael shook his head a bit, wondering what invaded his space...
 
Yuna: Wake up
 
...but knew it was something that he holds to dearly, he opens his eyes and sees Yuna in front of him. He smiles to her.
Michael: Morning Yuna.
 
She smiled sweetly back to him, both of them knew the chemistry between them surfaced once more as they looked at each other in their dreamy love state. After a few seconds, Yuna started to blush as she remembered what she was going to say.
 
Yuna: I woke you up later as we were not going to NIT. Belldandy and Keiichi have already gone to NIT. Urd said that she was wanting to check around Nekomi and Skuld is at the Junk yard salvaging stuff.
 
Michael:So in a way, we have the house to ourselves
 
Yuna: Indeed, though it isn't our house.
 
Michael: I know, i know. We obviously have to look after it.
 
Michael sits up.
 
Yuna: Would you like some tea, Michael-san?
 
Michael: Yes please.
 
And with that, Yuna goes out to the kitchen to make tea. Meanwhile, Michael thinks to himself.
 
Michael (Thinks): It was a exhausting few days, but i think i am enjoying this holiday regardless of the problems. I haven't had this much adventure since my family accidentally went across the rocks on the New Quay beach on a high tide in the rain! Though i didn't like it when it actually happened! The memory of it though just makes it feel fun.
 
Yuna then returned with a tray containing a cup of green tea.
 
Yuna: Here you go, Michael-san
 
Michael: Thank you.
 
Michael took the cup of green tea and started to drink it.
 
Yuna: Oh, i just remembered. Belldandy asked me to tell you if you want to go into town with them tomorrow after our visit to NIT.
 
Michael: I would love to, to be honest, we haven't been doing much exploring as we wanted to here because of the work. So having even just one visit to town will be perfect.
 
Yuna: Really, that's great!
 
Michael finished off his tea and then handed it back to Yuna.
 
Yuna: I will be doing breakfast soon, so you can have a bath and get changed now if you want to.
 
Michael: OK, i will do that.