Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ The dreamer and the goddess ❯ It feels like heaven 2 ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It feels like heaven 2
Morisato Residence
Nekomi, South east Tokyo, Japan.
Thursday 11.30 AM
 
Yuna: ...Dreamers are different to goddesses because they are designed to live on earth. Like Urd said, everything was prepared for a dreamer to live on earth. I was trained in all the skills and customs needed to live on earth before i came to you. Also, unlike Goddesses we are created and hatched out of pods.
 
Michael: So i didn't need to ask why you don't have um...
 
Yuna: Astral markings is what it is commonly refereed to, Michael-san. As the same markings exist on most of the population on heaven and on many spirits on earth.
 
Michael: And dreamers do not need them because they were designed to adapt to humans.
 
Yuna: Yes.
 
Michael: I see, Thank you.
 
Michael took in all the information about the conversation before they both sit back and looked out to the garden, the sheer beauty of it amazed Michael and Yuna, as was the atmosphere between them.
 
Michael (Thinks): Just think Michael, one day you will have something like this. A beautiful house overlooking a beautiful garden with an angelic and lovely woman beside you. But, i shouldn't get carried away, we need to do so much for the world beside our own well-being.
 
He looks at Yuna
 
Michael (Thinks): Yuna cares so much for me and for others, and i care a lot about her. That must be what drives me, it drives into believing, because i believe that hope can give you the strength and care you need.
 
Yuna looks at Michael and smiles sweetly to him as they entered a dreamy love state. Then suddenly the ground shook, disrupting the moment. They run out into the garden to find Banpei on the floor, slightly damaged.
 
Michael: What's going on.
 
Suddenly a dark sphere was fired a Michael, Yuna sensed it and grabbed hold of Michael, forming a psyshield over them. The sphere is rebounded of the shield. They both look up to find Marrler floating by them.