Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ The dreamer and the goddess ❯ Looking after number 1 ( Chapter 35 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Looking after number one
Morisato Residence
Nekomi, South east Tokyo, Japan
Saturday 9AM
 
The next day has already dawned and Michael was busy trying to make green tea. He smiled at what has been an enjoyable holiday despite all the strange events. He was looking in the fridge trying to find some milk when a intoxicating voice was heard.
 
Urd: You don't need to look for milk, Michael. Your doing green tea, remember.
 
Michael pulled himself out of the fridge and looked at Urd.
 
Michael: Ah, i forget.
 
At the same time he was blushing at both his confusion and Urd's appearance. She smiles suggestively to him as she gets a bottle of sake from the fridge.
Urd (Flirty): Shall we?
 
They leave for the outside of the temple and sit on the wooden floor,it was here that Michael knew two things. One, his weaknesses for beautiful girls is being shown, and two, that Urd was casually flirting with him. It became more apparent when Urd sat right beside him, smiling to him. At that point, he just couldn't stop blushing and smiling at her.
 
Urd: (giggles)... my my, you really do have a weaknesses for girls.
 
Michael: Yeah, i really do.
 
He looks away in order to hide his blushing
 
Michael: At least i know i have such a weakness and that it doesn't change my viewpoint or ideas. I find that it makes me fit in.
 
Urd:Why is that?
 
Michael: Well, i have generally thought that men can be powerful warriors, and that women can be beautiful sorceresses. But of course, i don't just think about looks, i think about beauty, brains, brawn and spirit. What about you?
 
Urd: Its too personal, Michael. I don't want to talk about it.
 
He looks at Urd
 
Michael: Why, is it...
 
She gave a small nod, silently telling him that it was a sad moment of his life.
 
Michael: I see. We must have had a pretty rotten past.
 
Urd: Yeah.
 
Michael: I would love to tell you my story, but as you know i can't. Its for the best though.
 
Urd: Well, i don't know about mine very well, when i was little i was handed over to my father and separated from my mother. I was introduced to Belldandy and then later on Skuld. During the time i was training to be a Goddess, just like Belldandy was. And here i am, exiled System Administrator of Yggrasi.
 
Michael: Yggrasi?
 
Urd: Its the support system of Heaven, it monitors the stability and environment of both the Earth and Heaven.
 
Michael: I see, so you were keeping the world in check from Heaven?
 
Urd: More or less, and Skuld was chief debugger of the system.
 
Michael: What caused you to stay here?
 
Urd: I tried to rush Keiichi and Belldandy's relationship for the first time, i was accused of abusing the system as a result. And Skuld decided to stay after she had to do a major debugging operation on Earth.
 
Michael: Why did you do that?
 
Urd: Because i want the best for Belldandy and Keiichi.
 
Michael: Me too, i want you all to be happy. And i know i will ensure Yuna is happy, as she does the same.
 
After that, they drank their drinks. With both knowing that they have something in common. Afterwards Skuld appeared
 
Skuld: Michael, we want to take pictures of you and Yuna before you leave.
 
Michael: Well OK, but i have no camera.
Skuld: That's OK, i have set up Banpei to take pictures of us. Then i can devlop the pictures and send them to you in the post.
 
Michael: OK then, lets go.
 
Michael, Skuld and Urd head off to the other side of the garden for the photo shoot.