Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ The dreamer and the goddess ❯ Snappy ( Chapter 36 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Snappy
Morisato Residence
Nekomi, South east Tokyo, Japan
Saturday 10AM
They arrive on the opposite end of the garden to find Banpei already set up to take pictures and Belldany, Keiichi and Yuna waiting for their arrival.
 
Michael: This was unexpected.
 
Yuna: Yes, Michael-san. Though it is a pleasant surprise for us all, and a memory we won't ever forget.
 
Michael: Indeed, my angel.
 
They looked at each other in their dreamy love state before they were suddenly interrupted by Skuld, who had the urge to act like a photographer.
 
Skuld: OK places everyone for the group shot!
 
They immediately took places for the group shot with Yuna, Urd, Michael,Keiichi, Belldandy and Skuld lining up. As soon as they were all lined up Banpei took their picture. Certain gestures and outbursts caused Banpei to take more pictures of them, sometimes with Michael or Skuld on the floor yet smiling.
 
Skuld: Now the special shots, everyone take a look at what will be done.
 
The special shots included shots of Yuna and Belldandy, shots of Michael and Yuna, Individual shots and some shots of Belldandy and Skuld. It came to anyone's surprise (Other than Skuld) why there were no special shots of Belldandy and Keiichi.
 
Urd: Skuld, is there any reason why you don't want pictures of just Belldandy and Keiichi?
 
Skuld: Well I...I...
 
Urd (teasing): I know why, you wouldn't stand having such pictures of them!
 
Skuld started to get frustrated
 
Urd (teasing): You love to see Michael and Yuna as a couple, but never your onee-sama with Keiichi!
 
Skuld immediately flipped!
 
Skuld: SHUT UP URD!
 
And it evolved into a fistfight between the two. After the dust settled, Skuld finally agreed to have pictures of Belldandy and Keiichi done. And so Banpei took many shots of Belldandy and Keiichi. However that didn't stop Urd, who knew the perfect shot, Belldandy and Keiichi kissing each other!
 
Urd: Good, but there is one more needed.
 
Belldandy: One more?
 
Urd: Yes, one more. And its a extra-special one!
 
Urd goes up to Keiichi and whispers down his ear.
 
Urd (Whispering): This is a good opportunity for you to kiss Belldandy and have the whole moment to treasure!
 
Keiichi replied aloud...
 
Keiichi: No, no, no, you asked for pictures of me and Belldandy, not a picture of me KISSING Belldandy.
 
Urd: What fun would it be otherwise?
 
Belldandy looked confused...
 
Belldandy: What would be fun?
 
Yuna goes up to her...
 
Yuna: I guess she wants you to kiss Keiichi again.
 
Belldandy: She fooled him again...
 
Yuna: Maybe, but maybe you should do it. To please everyone.
 
Skuld: Everyone!? I won't let Keiichi lay his lips on onee-sama!
 
Urd: Come on Skuld! Are you going to ruin this special moment for everyone or are you going to let this by?
 
Skuld: Well...I...OK, just this once.
 
And so Keiichi and Belldandy kissed and their moment was snapped and developed, ready for pressing. As this occurred.
 
Michael: That moment, always feels familiar.
 
Yuna: I know why, because it is like our moments.