Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ Crackpot ❯ Surprises: Azula-(It's a surprise) ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

This is the most random thing that popped into my head. Don't ask where it came from.
 
Surprises
 
Azula had a crush. It was insanely insipid and completely girlish, but Azula, the most feared fire bender and insane little princess soon to inherit the throne of the Fire Lord, had a crush, and she didn't even know what he looked like.
 
It was alright for her subordinates—er, friends—to have crushes on boys. That was just them being them. But she wasn't like them. She was ruthless. She was mean. She was…
 
Giddy as a school girl.
 
Dammit.
 
But to Azula, love was just another conquest, and this one was proving quite a challenge. It was alright. She got to think of fun ways to capture him next time they crossed paths. She'd seen his wanted posters and snatched them away before others got any ideas. She sent Ty Lee and Mai on their way while she scoured each city, looking for her mystery man.
 
It was on a very special day she found him.
 
She pinned him down on the ground and kneeled over him, tapping his forehead. She smiled like a snake and straddled him, leaning close over his face. He struggled a bit beneath her, but she quickly stopped that with some tricks she'd learned from Ty Lee. Closing her eyes, she peeled back his mask, and touched her lips to his. After a moment, she pulled away, opening her eyes.
 
And screamed.
 
“Oh my god!” she shouted, wiping her mouth. “You!
 
Her brother stared up at her, grimacing and spitting out the saliva she'd swapped with him.
 
“You couldn't have said something?!” she screamed some more, wishing she had some water to wash her mouth with, or alcohol. Yes, a drink would do well right about now.
 
“With you on top of me?!” he shouted back. “I thought you were going to kill me not—“ He might've thrown up a little in his mouth.
 
“You—I—So… gross…”
 
When Ty Lee and Mai asked, later that day, she merely held up the Blue Spirit posters, watching them all burn, one by one.
 
Notes:
It's meant to be funny. I like Zucest, but you've gotta admit, his sister mistaking him for some debonair vigilante is pretty hilarious.