Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ Crackpot ❯ Short Leash: FoamyAzula ( Chapter 13 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I blame helium lost for this one.
 
Short Leash
 
Azula had a mission. It was to capture the Avatar, who had eluded her previously every time they'd crossed paths.
 
But now, she had a secret weapon.
 
“Honestly, Azula,” Mai said beside her, sounding as if she didn't care at all. “He's not a dog.”
 
The princess held out her palm, offering her the loop of the leash. “Do you want to hold him?”
 
She pushed the hand away, giving a disgusted look. The boy on the end of the leash looked vaguely disgruntled. Vaguely. He also kind of looked like he was sniffing the ground.
 
“He's really kind of cute,” Ty Lee giggled.
 
Azula held up her other hand, silencing them. “Wait for it,” she muttered.
 
Suddenly, the boy started and screaming, thrashing wildly on the ground and foaming at the mouth. He took off on all fours, trailing the unprepared Azula behind him.
 
Ty Lee giggled again. “They make a cute couple.”
 
Mai began following the trail the foaming boy was leaving. “Whoever will we invite to the wedding?”
 
Notes:
I was trying to figure out how on earth to make Foamzula work (because I've taken quite a liking to it), and have found that leashes make the best beginning for any relationship.
I gotta get me some manacles.