Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ Fun and Games ❯ Seduction! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bunnie: Eeeeeee! I just got a review! *Happy-I-just-got-a-review-dance* Personal shout out to my first reviewer for this story. *Shout out to BlackLotus*
 
Katara: That's nice Bunnie, but keep writing.
 
Zuko: Yes, in her review she mentioned something about Katara seducing me, on with the seduction.
 
Bunnie: ^.^
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Katara awoke the next morning with a start. Her dreams had been all about Zuko. The scary thing was that she didn't mind them so much while she was having them. Her last one had been the worst. She and Zuko were trapped on Appa as he plummeted to the ground from an insane height. As they were falling Zuko had held Katara close and whispered how much he loved her and how they would always be together. He closed the distance between their faces and that was when Katara woke up.
 
By the side of her bed there was a small tray. There was no liquid on it, but there was a bowl of porridge. Katara lifted the small metal bowl and picked up the spoon. She tried a tiny bite of the gruel and grimaced automatically. But after a few seconds she realized it actually didn't taste that bad. Hungrily she ate the rest of the bowl.
 
She was so thirsty though. Of course, she knew very well that asking Zuko for some water probably wouldn't go over that well, especially if Iroh had told him about their visit. Thinking about it she decided that Iroh would probably never tell Zuko what had transpired between them.
 
In her dark lonely room, she wished she had a window. There was nothing to do! Waiting got so boring so quickly. All she could do to occupy her time was think. And thinking also got boring rather quickly, unless of course she was thinking about interesting things. Those though, had to stay inside her head.
 
`Oh, Zuko, how long must we be apart this time?' Her mental fantasy began. `I know you are the leader of the fire nation and all adore you, but I adore you the most, can't you see'
`Yes, Katara, my love. But the demands of being the king are so trying. You wouldn't understand. Let us simply be together for this last night.'
`Zuko!' Throwing her arms around her husband she took a deep breath. `We will be together tonight.' She gently placed her hands on both sides of his face and whispered his name.
 
“Zuko, just for tonight,” Katara mumbled.
 
Zuko paused in the doorway and smile. So, she had been considering his offer. The only strange thing was that she seemed to not be even paying attention to him as she spoke. She was faced towards the wall, curled up in a ball on the bed.
 
“Oh Zuko!” She muttered.
 
That's when it dawned on him. She was dreaming about him! His smile grew and he approached the bed where the young water bender lay. Sitting on the bed he planted a hand on Katara's back.
 
She awoke with a start and looked around. There, on her bed, (her bed? When had it become her bed?) was Zuko looking unbearably mischievous and incredibly pleased. `Crap,' she thought, `had he read my mind?'
 
“So I heard you passionately call my name in your sleep,” he said mockingly, “care to explain?”
 
Katara blushed crimson red. “I was… um…” Not being able to think of a response really sucked. Sure in her dreams and day dreams doing stuff with Zuko was fine. But when he was sitting before her in all his tangible glory it definitely wasn't fine. She sighed. Here was her chance to try one of the other plans she had been formulating ever since she got her metal tray. And this was perfect. Zuko had forgotten to lock the door.
 
“Okay, maybe I was dreaming about you… But can you blame me?” Katara's mind screamed at her to stop. Everything about this was wrong. Katara cocked her head and smiled at Zuko.
 
Zuko bit the inside of his mouth to calm himself. How he wanted to just… `Must keep my cool,' the hot headed fire bender said to himself. “No one could blame you for that.” He puffed out his chest and Katara had to choke back a laugh, how he looked like a rooster-monkey.
 
Katara bit her lower lip. It's now or never. But maybe she would be happier with never. Lowering her voice she said, “That's good, because I'd hate to be blamed for something I can't control. Or maybe I can control it and just choose not to.”
 
Zuko was taken aback. Since when did this girl become so… sultry? It seemed almost impossible. Then again, he was an excellent specimen of a man. She must have taken note of this and realized she couldn't resist him. Preparing to make another narcissistic remark he froze. Katara was sliding her robe down, exposing a bare shoulder and the very top of her chest. Zuko swallowed and licked his lips.
 
“Wait a minute. I want you to close your eyes. This is a surprise.” She grinned and waited.
 
“Fine, I'll play along.” Zuko couldn't contain himself. He closed his eyes…