Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ Fun and Games ❯ Suprise ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Where's Katara?” Aang reiterated.
 
Sokka marched right up to Zuko, poked him in the chest, and said angrily, “If you've done anything to her, hurt her in anyway, or even made her uncomfortable, I'll take her pain out on you seven fold!”
 
“You guys want Katara?” Zuko asked rhetorically.
 
“Of course we do! That's what we're here!” Sokka answered.
 
“Well…” Zuko hesitated. In all reality Katara should be apart of this decision. “How about we get Katara. Ask her.”
 
Sokka leaned in and whispered in Aang's ear, “Careful it might be a trap.”
 
“I have to see her,” Aang whispered back. Back to his audible voice Aang addressed Zuko. “Bring her here.”
 
Zuko suddenly felt tiny rain drop on his back. He looked to the sky, and seeing it was clear he realized where the water was coming form. “I don't have to bring her any where. She's already here.”
 
Standing against a door Katara was blowing droplets of water in various directions. She smiled at Aang and Sokka. Not satisfied with that, Aang and Sokka ran to Katara and glomped her ferociously.
 
Zuko sighed. Was the one girl he wanted to marry about to be swept away? Would he, once again be alone.
Katara looked over at Zuko and noticed how heartbroken he looked. She also knew something else, which would probably make him happier.
 
“Aang, Sokka,” she continued to smile, “I know this will probably surprise you, and may make you angry, but I've chosen to remain here with Zuko for the time being.”
 
Aang stared at Katara, mouth agape. What did she just say? After traveling for weeks to try and find her she repays them with rejection? He wondered why, and was answered.
 
“This will probably shock all of you, especially you Zuko, but I'm…” She couldn't get the words out. “I'm going to have a baby.”
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Bunnie: Dun dun dun!
 
Katara: I'm pregnant?
 
Zuko: Don't look at me.
 
Katara: Puh-leeze.
 
Sokka: Okay, time for killing!
 
Bunnie: Review please! And no killing, Sokka.