Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ Messing with Heat ❯ Captured again? ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Messing With Heat Ch8: Captured Again

Zuko never came back. That night you laid in the bed and heard some weird noises, like someone was being dragged down the hall. Hearing some metal cuffs and someone dragging their feet reached your ears, and you stiffened and listened closer. You knew Zuko already passed the south pole when you got here, but you didn’t remember him capturing Aang another time. Maybe things in the show weren’t exactly what happened. Maybe they left some stuff out or something.

You heard some orders, and sighed deeply. You knew Zuko was going to be in a really bad mood tonight. Aang flashed through your mind, and you smiled. You wondered what it would be like to actually see the guy that was like the savior of all of one world. It would be seriously cool just to meet the guy, that made this whole show. But what if you saw him on Zuko’s ship? No, you had to choose Zuko’s side no matter what. Ursa told you in your dream to befriend Zuko, since that was the whole reason for you to be here. So you had to forget about Aang and focus on what you really needed to focus on.

Your hip got much better, and you thought in this world things sure sped up a bit. In your world, the hip would still be in so much pain. But you weren’t even feeling it right now, but you knew the band aid was there, strapped tightly on your hip. You could even turn over on it, without any pain or anything. Awesome!

Zuko flashed through your mind, and you blushed and smiled. You knew you were getting some feelings for him now, even though he was your captor and everything. When you thought of him, you shuffled your legs and pursed your lips. Still remembering what his lips felt like, you lightly licked them, not wanting to ever brush your teeth again. But that would be gross and you hated skipping out on that, so you would have to anyway.

You silenced and tensed up when you heard someone running down the hallway, they sounded light and like they were trying to be silent. Doors were being opened down the hallway, and closed. The process repeated over and over as your curiosity got the better of you.

What or who is that?!

You shrieked when your door opened, revealing a breathless Aang. He looked exactly like he did in the show, his yellow clothing making him look like the Avatar and his bald head. His large gray eyes noticed you, and a warm smiled greeted his face. He hesitated and made his way in the room, tilting his head.

“Are you his prisoner too?” He asked, looking soft and innocent.

You decided not to lie. “Uh, yeah.”

“Here, I know you’re hurt. My friend Katara could heal that if you want, so I can carry you.” He smiled and walked over, which made you sit up straighter.

“Uh, no you need to go. You matter much more to the world than me.” You tell him, giving him a nervous smile.

He shook his head. “Yeah, but still. You look hurt, and I’m sure Zuko wouldn’t mind.”

“I think he would.”

“No, plus I’m getting out. Please let me help you.” He didn’t even give you a chance to reply before he picked you up bridal style, and you swayed before latching onto his neck. Knowing the boy was really a 12 year old figure, you were shocked at how strong he was. He picked you up without any strain!

“Uh, let me down now.” You snapped, sounding uneasy and nervous. He ignored you and walked out, going to the next door and finding his staff.

Oh snap.

“Zuko will be furious.” You told him as he neared the door to the deck, and you feel yourself getting more and more worried.

“He’s selfish or what?” Aang chuckled as he joked, using a gust of wind to open the door. The sun beat down on your face as the avatar carried you, and he looked around.

“Avatar!” You both turn around to see Zuko standing with some of his men behind him, and when he saw you, he widened his eyes. Your heart skipped a beat when you saw a glint of jealousy in his eye, but he scowled.

“Hi Zuko!” Aang greeted with a warm smile and nodded.

“Zuko! Ah, help!” You called, and Aang looked down at you in confusion.

“Be quiet. We both need to get out of here.” He whispered to you, and the Prince heard.

“You’re kidnapping her?” Zuko yelled in total shock, he got in a stance and glared at the boy, avoiding your stare.

“Well, kind of. You’re the one of took her in the first place so you shouldn’t be talking!” Aang retorting and he whooped loudly when a groan came from the sky, and you looked in awe.

Appa flew out of nowhere and landed in front of you, with Katara and Sokka sitting on the saddle. Katara hopped off, standing in front of the two of you to help out a bit, even when Zuko looked really furious. You couldn’t help but smile when you watched Moma fly off Appa and onto Aangs shoulder, as he looked down at you with wide dark eyes.

“Aang, come on!” Sokka called, and Aang nodded. Before he heaved you up, you panicked and twisted so he dropped you on the floor. Nothing hurt, but you hit your head on the floor as you quickly stood up. Aang was running towards you.

“Stop, you’re confused! Let me help you!” Aang called, looking concerned and he sprinted over to you, so you turned the other way and ran straight into Zuko.

He. Was. FURIOUS.

His face was red and he was panting, some smoke coming from his nose. His hands were in tight fists as he stood there like a wall, his eyes looking over your shoulders. You even stopped, in total fright of the teenage Prince.

“Avatar, she is my prisoner and is not to be touched at all.” He snapped, his voice dark and cold. You’ve never heard his voice this hard ever in the show.

“No! Let her go Zuko! You obviously hurt her.” Aang pleaded, coming behind you. You gasped and Zuko growled as he reached for you, his eyes on the avatar.

And you were in the middle of it.

“I never hurt her, she saved my life.” Zuko yelled, enraged. He grasped your arm the same time Aang grabbed your hand, and they both pulled you to them, which pulled your arms. You yelped in pain, but the two boys didn’t notice.

“Then why is she your prisoner?” Aang asked, biting down on his lower lip as he pulled you to him, which made Zuko yank harder.

“Because she is. I do not have to explain myself to you.” Zuko roared, some fire coming from his hands. You felt heat rush through your shoulder, and you shriek and break out of their grasp. Taking off in a run, you run down the ship with the two boys now following you.

“Come here! Get on Appa, we can heal your hip!” Aang called, running as fast as he could.

“Don’t listen to him, get over here now!” Zuko commanded, making your skin crawl.

Running faster, you reach a dead end and turn around in fright. They both stopped and stared at you, Zuko giving you a look and Aang silently begging you to come with him.

“I don’t even know you!” You told Aang, in hysterics.

“I know. But I know enough and you need some healing, which Katara could do.” Aang explained calmly, his eyes wide now.

“Shut up you peasant!” Zuko hissed at the Avatar, rolling his eyes. “Come here, to me now.”

“You can’t tell her what to do!” Aang told him, his face now looking mad. “Things really have changed since a hundred years!”

“I am your Prince and you shall respect me!” Zuko roared back, his hands threatening to hit Aang in his face.

“I am not going with you.” You tell Aang, which made Zuko smirk.

“No, you are coming.” Aang said in a strong voice, looking determined. “Zuko has controlled your life and you need freedom. I will do anything for you to have that, even if I have to take you!”

“No!” You yell, shaking your head and running towards Zuko. Zuko smirks wider and holds out his hands, as if asking for a hug, and just as you are about to reach him, something smacks your feet. Water. Katara whipped you with her famous whips, and you stare at her in horror.

“You are coming with us.” She demanded, and Aang quickly snatched you after he knocked Zuko back against the wall. Katara sent a wave over the Prince, freezing him to the wall and he growled, starting to melt it with his bending.

“Here, we need to get on Appa before he thaws himself.” Aang said in a strained voice, throwing you over his shoulder and jumping on the sky bison. You scream and toss around, wanting to be with the Prince again.

“NO!!!” You scream when they take flight, as Katara held you down you stared down at Zuko as he just now thawed himself out, as he stared up at you. And you’ve never seen him look this sad, ever in the show. His eyes looked longing and his body was hunched forward, as he watched you go.

Oh great.