Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ When Subs Divide ❯ Alternate Ending ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Alternate Ending
 
The Sub has been Divided
 
 
Katara fell onto the saddle of Appa back.
“Awesome catch, Aang! I didn't think you'd remember! I was freaking out.” Katara said getting up next to Aang on Appa's head.
“Me? Forget? Katara, please, you know me better than that!” Aang said smiling.
“You said that on Kyoshi Island! Apparently I didn't!” They laughed.
“So when are we supposed to pick up Sokka so we can blow this joint?” Katara asked Aang. Aang shrugged. “You don't know? You spent all week with him in the forest!” Katara said.
“I'm thinking when they're all sleeping we'll sneak back, take all the stuff and get out of here before they realize the whole thing was to get away from them. Geez they really like you!” Aang said.
“Oh come on! Of course they do! What can I say? I'm gorgeous!” Katara said laughing.
“You are.” Aang shrugged. Katara blushed.
“Thank you Aang! Okay so where are we going to wait until night fall.” Katara asked.
“Clearing up ahead.” Aang said. Katara nodded.
“You know what?” Aang asked.
“What?” Katara asked.
“You're a god fake crier!” Aang said.
“And fake kisser!” They laughed YET AGAIN. They hugged and sat back and relaxed.
“Wait you didn't kiss them?” Aang asked.
“I did I just didn't really want to.” Katara shrugged.
“I can't believe we pulled this off, they won't be bothering you again, thinking you're dead and everything.” Aang said.
“Yea I know. You know what part of the plan I hated the most?” Katara said.
“What part?” Aang asked.
“The part where I had to pretend to be asleep for 2 days. At first it was relaxing to sleep since I hadn't had any for a while, but then I got bored when it was day time so it was boring. But You're a good actor! If you weren't so cold I probably would've had a harder time getting my tears out! But I AM a water bender…so I guess it's not THAT hard.” Katara said. Appa landed in the clearing.
“Yea that must've been boring. I hated having to be so mean to you…I actually felt horrible, I'd hate to make you cry! I also hated pretending to hit you with a rock! I actually just nudged it at you and I thought it actually did hurt you! But then I walked in on you that morning yesterday and you were wide awake, and bored looking. I'm sorry I didn't stay with you longer in the tent, it's just I was supposed to be mad at you.” Aang said.
“No, I know, at least I'm not bored now! Even though this morning I was all sad because you weren't happy to see me!” Katara joked.
“I'm always happy to see you!” Aang said.
“Okay, let's get some rest before we go back to get Sokka tomorrow morning.” Katara said.
“Okay...my fire will keep you warm tonight, Katara.” The laughed hysterically, Aang was so cute when he imitated Zuko. In a little while, they would pick up Sokka and their things quietly, and continue on their way, AWAY from this island of Katara chasers. Katara is reserved for Aang, don't the know this? Well maybe not…since she'll be officially Aang's in 3 more years…they don't even know.
 
THE END
Hoped you liked this ending also, tell me which one you liked better in the reviews! PEACE OUT! First fanfic I've ever written and I think I did okay aside from all the typos!