Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ When Subs Divide ❯ When Subs Divide Ending ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

When Subs Divide Ending
 
 
Katara fell onto the back of Appa, the flying bison.
“Yip yip!” Aang called. Appa sped up and they were out of view of the men clambering at the top of the cliff to see what happened to Katara.
“Aang?” Katara asked.
“Yes Katara?” Aang asked, happy and cheerful again.
“I love you.” Katara said putting her arms around him.
“I know.” Aang grinned. “I mean, you jumped off a cliff because of me…how could I not love you back? You make my heart skip beats, you make me happy when I'm down. I'm sorry I was such a jerk before…” Aang said leaving Appa to auto pilot as he hugged Katara.
“It's okay…I should've seen, I was blind when I thought I saw the clearest. Uh, thanks for catching me by the way.” Katara said sitting next to Aang on Appa's head.
“Me and Appa were waiting for you to do it. We sort of hoped you would do it…that would be horrible if you didn't I'd be heart broken and commit suicide before I could even save the world.” Now this isn't a laughing matter (DON'T COMMIT SUICIDE WHOEVER YOU ARE) but they way they said it was funny so they laughed.
“So…” Katara said.
“So…” Aang turned his head to Katara and leaned in. She leaned in too and they Fire Nation kissed…for a LONG time.
“What do we do now?” Katara asked.
“Hmmmm….How about we just hug? I've been wanting to do this for a long time.” Aang said as he held Katara in a warm embrace, holding each other and never wanting to let go.
 
THE END
 
Hoped you liked it! Read the alternate ending and tell me which one you liked better okay?