Azumanga Daioh Fan Fiction ❯ Savin' Me: Azumanga Daioh: Yomi's Predicament ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:I don't own Azumanga.
Note:Unless this gets reviews I'm done writing Azumanga Daioh stories unless you guys stop reading the stuff you don't like that I wrote. Like OC's and Kaorin bashing. I'm going lighter on both these days (except in RPs with friends) but if my warnings contain stuff you dislike, DON'T READ, DON'T REIEW, GET OUT OF MY LIFE. Thank you.
Beta Wanted:Must be able to spot grammar errors and fox them. That'll all. Otherwise I'll just ask Kamaya to do it when she's done with Runa.
Summary:Tomo goes to far and causes Yomi to kiss Sakaki and a defense. Sakaki and Yomi pretend to be a couple but is Sakaki pretending? Who will win Yomi, Sakaki or Tomo? Will Osaka ever be serious? Will Chiyo, Kagura and Kaorin be heartbroken?As little Kaorin bashing as I can muster, possible adult themes, definite violence, possible character death. Also possible OOCness. If you see any point it out, I'll fix it or make up for it.

Bla bla onto the fic.


-




Savin' Me
-
“Say it!”
“Don't count on it.”
C'moooon!
“How about, `no'?”
“SAAAAAAAAAY IIIIIIIIIIIIT!”
“SHUT THE HELL UP, TOMO!”
“Say you looooove me, Yomi!” Tomo sang spinning and grinning at her brown-haired friend. Yomi glared glaring slightly through her glasses. It was true. Because of Yomi's `weight' and glasses it had always been hard for her to find a boyfriend and Tomo had been around the longest. She knew her opposite would always be there, not for her she knew, but she would always be there, no matter what. This caused Yomi's loneliness to melt like snow in spring.
BUT SHE'D NEVER LET HER KNOW THAT!
For your information, Tomo Takino, I love someone way better than a talent-less bonkura like YOU!” Tomo's face seemed like a mix of WTF and hurt. “WHAT? WHO COULD YOU POSSIBLY LOVE MORE THAN ME?” This wasn't the question Yomi was expecting. Yomi blushed and glared looking defensive. “IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! I'd appreciate it if you were a bit more supportive, TOMO!” Yomi ran for the roof for lunch. Tomo grinned. “I knew she had to be faking it.”
------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------
“Hello, miss Yomi!” Chiyo chirped as their friend came into view. Yomi smiled a bit, “Hey, Chiyo-chan, minna.” Sakaki blushed a little, smiling, “Hey.” She mumbled.
Yomi smiled and sat next to her and Osaka who was talking about something along the lines of sea cucumbers forming an alliance with the bread roll country to conspire against `The Twins' aka Chiyo's evil pigtails. Then she wondered what flavors the bread rolls were and started imploring the power of Curry rolls and cream rolls. Chiyo listened, only to correct her whole theory and try to confirm for the millionth time that her pigtails are normal.
Kagura was bragging about her victory in the sports festival that Sakaki had been absent in to the longer-haired knock-out in question with her not listening at all, busy tweaking Chiyo's pigtails (much to Osaka's panic), and talking to Yomi about their summer Vacation plans. Kaorin ditched Chihiro and Miyuki (1) and was blushing and gawking over Sakaki, eyes thick-lined white orbs. (2) Yomi smiled and soon forgot all about her big-mouthed crush.
Unfortunately for Yomi, Tomo had all but forgotten about her.
“CHOUJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!(3) Tomo roared running in like a bullet train toward Yomi.
Yomi was too fearful to ask where the name came from. Tomo STORMED UP TO Yomi with Osaka saying, “Hey, ain't he that character from that anime that blows up like one of them balloons? `ow duzzee do that anyhoo? Wouldn't `e die er pop or sumthin'?” Of course over Tomo's loud demanding voice, “IF YOU DON'T TELL ME WHO YOU GOT THE HOTS FOR NOW—“
“IT'S SAKAKI!”
Everyone gawked.

“WHAT?” Tomo exclaimed.
Yomi acted on impulse screaming, “I—“ She turned to Sakaki, “LIKE—“ She grabbed the blushing beauty by the shoulder, “SAKAKI!” and sealed the deal ward fem-kiss on the lips. (4)
For those of you who care about the reactions, Chihiro covered Chiyo's eyes, afraid of having to watch her almost-friends struggle to explain `that' to her (though unfortunately Chiyo had seen it and was redder than her `daddy's' tomatoes), Miyuki dropped her chopsticks and was choking on her food, eyes wide with shock, Kagura looked surprised and crestfallen, Ouyama blushed and drooled a little with his glasses sliding down the bridge of his nose, while Sakaki's `real' number one fan was going through the worst reaction of all.(5) Meanwhile, the three infamous teachers came up and stared. Yukari looked strangely outraged and had Nyamo holding her down and Kimura's lock-jaw filled with drool, a waterfall cascading down on the pavement. He pulled a camera outta no where and started filing. “IT'S GETTING' HOT OUT HERE, SO GIRLS TAKE OFF YOUR CLOOOOOOOOOOOTHES!” Kimura sang, cracking his neck, flailing his arms and swaying.
Twitch.
Seconds later on the ground near the school there was a Kimura-shaped chalk line with nose-blood and drool.
-
THE VOTES ARE IN!!!

I took votes from people online who didn't review. Your probably gonna kill me with “That's not fair” comments and that I'm probably “making them myself” but here's the thing - if you guys all voted in your reviews I wouldn't have had to.

Sakaki/Yomi—4
 
Tomo/Yomi—6

Sakaki/Chiyo—4
 
Kagura/Chihiro—0
 
Kagura/Sakaki—0

Kagura/Yomi—2
 
(God Forbid) Kaorin/Chihiro—0
 
(GOD FORBID, HEAVEN FORBID, I FORBID) Sakaki/Kaorin—0 (THANK YOU GOD!)

Kagura/Osaka—2
 
Tomo/Kagura—2
 
Kimura-Kaorin—1
 
Yukari/Nyamo—1
 
Chiyo/Osaka—2
 
Osaka/Sakaki—1

Other—0 (Sakaki/Nyamo, Sakaki/Yukari, Chiyo/Nyamo, Chiyo/Yomi, Chiyo/Tomo, Sakaki/Tomo, Kagura/Yukari, Kagura/Nyamo, Tomo/Nyamo, Tomo/Yukari, Nyamo/Mrs. Kimura, Yukari/Osaka, ect, ect)
 
Chiyo/No one—0 (Age difference, whatever…)

Anybody/Nobody—0
 
Miyuki pairings—0
 
Ouyama/Chihiro—1
 
Other Pairings—0

Yuka/Michiru—1

Kimura/Mrs. Kimura—0

Kimura's daughter/SOMEONE—0 (I might put her in Michiru and Yuka's place though.)

-

(1) Miyuki's the braided haired girl. I made up her name. I know it's a real Japanese name but… yeah.
(2) This is NOT Kaorin bashing. Without meaning to bash I think this sums up Kaorin besides unnecessary in my opinion: Melodramatic, over sensitive, loyalty lies with Sakaki and perhaps Yomi a little at best (she hissed at Chihiro, shut up), dependable, but seeing as we don't go in dept to the characters in Azumanga I don't know if I can say more. But from what I see in everyone I like everyone else (Kimura is funny!) and hate Kaorin. Why do I bash her? She's my stress ball. Physical stress balls don't work so I use her. I'd use Souten too because she's just as worthless to me but yeah. Anyway…
(3) Chouji Akamichi is a Naruto character. Look up his picture and you'll see why Tomo shouted that at Yomi. XD I used this since Tomo used an anime/manga reference once already (Fujiko!) so I thought you guys might like more. So I guess Tomo's an Otaku in this fic. >>;;
(3) Fem-kiss. Not yuri. Not hot yuri (I did it out of boredom). Fem-kiss. Happy?
(4) Not Kaorin bashing. You know in the anime/manga Kaorin would be going through a basically violently allergic reaction to Sakaki/Yomi French. I figured to save that for the next chapter.


Brief Message: I'm not stopping the caps. Other people have used them and they're my inspirations. I'm not stopping caps, cold, italics and underlines be it corny or not. I'm only concerned with the writing in general; those things are just my cheesy way of expression. Like all my low-class, distasteful writing.