Azumanga Daioh Fan Fiction ❯ Todai Days ❯ Plans For a Summer Trip ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Plans For a Summer Trip"

"Well that went better than expected" Tyler said as he and Sakaki walked down the street from karaoke bar, heading back to the apartments. Sakaki and Tyler had left the bar not long after Yomi's earshattering performance, that had somehow got a 99 and stole Shane's heart.
"Yeah, I guess it did go pretty well" Sakaki replied as she looked at Tyler and blushed. She had been struck by something in Tyler when they had first met back at his and the other americian's apartment two weeks ago.
Tyler looked over and saw her blushing at him a bit(even she was a little tipsy, but not enough to be blushing without a reason) and decided to make his move. "Sakaki, I wa..what i mean is....me and Sean have rented an beach house in Osaka and i was wondering if you wanted to go with us...us being me, Sean, and Kagura, to the house" Tyler said trying his best to control his stuttering.
Sakaki smiled as Tyler asked her if she wanted to go to Osaka with him and put her hand on his shoulder. "Of course, i'd love to go to Osaka with you guys" She said softley as tyler looked up with a huge smile on his face. This is great just me and sakaki together at a beach house in Osaka. It'll be a perfect date Tyler thought, completely forgetting about Sean and Kagura.
Meanwhile back at the bar, Kagura stepped on stage and picked what she called the perfect song for her, as an athlete, to sing. As the music began to play Sean, who'd been drinking and had almost fallen asleep in the cornor picked up his head, and began to walk towards the stage as Kagura began singing his favorite song, "I Ran" by A Flock of Seagulls.
As Kagura finished the song, Sean, who'd been standing next to the stage, walked up on it and gave Kagura a hug as she bowed to the small group of people left after Yomi's "Masterpiece" of a song. Kagura blushed, but hugged him back
"That was great Kagura" he said as he let go of the hug and smiled at her.
"Thanks Sean" Kagura said as she smiled
"Oh why don't you guys get a room?" Tomo and Andrew both screamed from the back of the bar.
"Oh why don't ya'll shut up and let me take a whack at this?" Sean yelled back, slurring every other word.
"Oh shit, run everybody!" Andrew yelled as Sean began to play the song.
"Is he bad?" Yomi and Tomo both asked as a slow song began to play.
"No, but his songs are either country or crappy 80's rock songs" Andrew responded as Yomi and Tomo gave him funny looks.
"There's nothing wrong with country and 80's rock" Tomo said as Sean bagan to sing.
"Maybe I didn't love you Quite as often as I could have
Maybe I didn't treat you Quite as good as I should have I
f I made you feel second best
Girl I'm sorry I was blind"
As he sang the song he glanced over at Kagura and smiled at her as he continued to sing, rather well, even with him being drunk and slurring every other word he said.
"You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind
Maybe I didn't hold you
All those lonely, lonely times
And I guess I never told you
I'm so happy that you're mine
Little things I should have said and done
I just never took the time
You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind
Tell me, tell me that your
Sweet love hasn't died
And give me
Give me one more chance
To keep you satisfied satisfied
Little things I should have Said and done
I just never took the time
You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind.... "
As he ended the song, Tomo, Yomi, Kagura, got up to give him a standing ovation for his performance of the song while being drunk and without vomiting all over himself.
"Hey Kagura, do you mind if we had alittle company to go with us and Tyler to Osaka? I have a summe-" Sean suddenly found himself falling as he he stumbled off the stage and fell into Kagura, who saw him start to trip as he came down the stairs.
Kagura, though drunk, carefully got him off of her as she blushed wildly, "Sure, I don't mind" she said as she gently put him into a chair and turned towards the others. "So guys, me, Sean, and Tyler are going to Osaka this weekend for summer vacation, and they've already rented the house and everything, and we were wondering if you guys wanted to come with us" she said as Sean began to slump out of his chair, and she had to help resteady him.