Azumanga Daioh Fan Fiction ❯ Todai Days ❯ Kaorin At The Station ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Kaorin AT the Station"


"Hey Sean, where are we going again?" Yomi asked Sean as they waited at the train station in Tokyo with the others two days later. The group had stricken off rather well, and Sean had decided to plan "We're going to a beach house that me and Tyler rented near Osaka" Sean replied with a grin.

"oh.. We must not be too far away, then..." Yomi said.

"Well, we still have to take the train.." Sean replied.

"But I'm right here." Osaka replied in a dull voice.

Everyone stopped and stared blankly, except for Andrew, who was laughing.

As Sean, Yomi, and Kagura talked about the house and why he'd spend so much money to rent one in Osaka, Tyler and Sakaki stood a little farther away and talked about a stuffed animal that Sakaki was holding.

"Thank you" Sakaki said as she looked at the small stuffed dog and blushed.

"I knew you liked stuffed animals and other things so I thought you'd like it." Tyler said also blushing but hiding it alot better than Sakaki was.

" Yes, I do like it very much" Sakaki replied.

All of sudden there was a loud shriek at the far end of the subway station followed by a "Miss Sakaki!!" and a small girl with short hair began to run towards Tyler and Sakaki.

"Oh crap who invited Kaorin?" Kagura and Yomi both exclaimed as Kaorin continued to run towards Sakaki.

Oh I must dreaming Miss Sakaki's going to the beach house too Kaorin thought as she ran towards Sakaki, thanking Tomo for inviting her to come. "What the heck, who's that with miss Sakaki, holding her ha..han...hand" Kaorin stuttered as she saw Tyler holding Sakaki's hand. "Who the hell do you think you ARE?!?!?" she roared viciously, as her aura shot from white to deep purple, and her mood went from one of delight to one of anger in all of three seconds.

"Oh shit, run Tyler!!" Kagura screamed across the room.

"Why does he have to run for Kagura?" Sean asked as he looked towards Kaorin running at Tyler and Sakaki.

"That's the girl I e-mailed you about, the one who is a psycho when it comes to Sakaki" she replied with a worried look on her face.

"You mean... she's the one who is a..." Sean began only to have Kagura nod her head before he could finish.

He turned back towards Tyler and screamed "Run Tyler, run for your life!!!"

As Sean yelled for Tyler to run, Tyler turned towards him. "Huh... run from wha..." Tyler began but was cut short by a spear from Kaorin.

"I'm going to kill you for touching miss Sakaki, you sick fiend!!!" Kaorin screamed as she grabbed a metal pole from somewhere and began to beat Tyler to within inches of his life.

"Aren't there any...laws against that?" Shane asked, wide-eyed.

"Several." Yomi relplied.