Azumanga Daioh Fan Fiction ❯ Tomo's Wish ❯ Act 7 Tomo's Valentines Play ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Tomo's Wish-Act 7 Tomo's Valentines Play
by
triviatrap1982
I do not own Azumanga Daioh. It is owned by Kiyohiko Azuma.

Tomo hasn't been able to finish out her dream. It started the same way. However, she got a lot further. Tomo didn't realize that in her dream...she and Yomi were going to make love. She writhed on her bed moaning in her sleep. She actually lied perfectly still on her back. She didn't move at all. She felt a shiver down the front of her body. Tomo had unbuttoned her pajama top. At this point, she was beyond blissful. However...she moaned in her sleep.

"Yomi...not there...go there..." she moaned out.
Well, whatever happened in her dream must have worked. Tomo arched and smiled. Once her alarm clock rang and she woke up. Tomo got her continuation. She then looked down and blushed. There was no way she kicked her sweat pants, panties off in her sleep. She blushed...she realized she had one of those erotic dreams. It was powerful. She was embarrassed because she didn't want to admit this to her mom, or her dad.

"Tomo, get up!" her mother urged, "the bathroom's open!"

"I'm coming!" Tomo chimed

"Honestly, the dreams you have..." her mother said. "I'm wondering if you actually paw in your sleep!"

"HEY, DAMN IT!" Tomo roared.

It was way too early for her to get into an argument. Bottom nudeness be damned, she rushed to the bathroom and took her top off. She got into that shower like she was on a mission. Her mom went in and saw exactly why Tomo was enraged. She blushed and quietly took the blankets and pillow cases. She also would have to rent a cleaner today to get that stain out and fast. For now she quickly went to get spot remover, and did a pre-treatment. After the rather...uneasy and awkward breakfast...Tomo was off. She was now with the entire gang. She couldn't entirely share exactly what happened. She also had a bag.

"Oh...I wonder what you're doing with that bag?" Yomi asked.

"You'll see," Tomo smiled.

"Well, at least it's a little warmer," Kagura noted.

"Spring is almost here!" Chiyo cheered.

"Hey that means we can get into are sexy summer uniforms!" Tomo announced.

'She's her old self,' Yomi thought. 'Though...if I could make my skirt a little shorter...'

"I wonder if the cats will be out," Sakaki said softly.

"With your luck, they will be mean," Kagura returned.

"But...they'll listen if you talk to them," Sakaki defended.

"Yeah right, like hell they will!" everybody, save for Chiyo," exclaimed.

Once they were at school, Tomo wasn't exactly hiding what she wanted to do. She and her mom made chocolates for everybody. First went to Kaorin. Then she passed it out to all of her friends. It turns out, that Chiyo had small chocolates made as well. The exchange was quite simple. Tomo understood that not everybody would had been able to give a chocolate. She and Chiyo left two...one for Nyamo and Yukari. After, she was looking to the blackboard. Tomo hated when Yukari just wrote a well-known paragraph on the board. That meant she didn't get any sleep. There were points where she couldn't make it out at all. Tomo had something extra for Yomi. She wanted to give her something that really would seal the deal. She really didn't expect anything back. She had to do so when there wasn't anybody around. She got her opportunity. Nyamo was out for the day, and didn't want the class to do anything new. It turned into a study period. Tomo sneaks out and went to the library. Yomi came up behind her.

"Hey there," Tomo said, "I got something for you...just because I could."

"You really shouldn't do that..." Yomi said concerned.

"Trust me, you're going to like this," Tomo said.

"Alright, what is it?" Yomi asked unsure.

Tomo handed over the necklace. There was no way she was going to leave that undone. Yomi was skeptical...but was surprised. She tentatively put it on and she loved it. She tucked it away. She didn't know exactly what was going to happen. A few hours later, at the end of the day...Yomi inspected her neck. It didn't turn green from the chain. That was a good sign. She then noticed the locket. She figured exactly what to do. She opened it, and there was a recent picture of them at a summer festival. Yomi read the message...it just had a single word...forever. There was no way Yomi could figure if it was friendship, or something more. After she ran into Tomo and blushed. She quietly gave thanks, and walked away.

"Was it too much?" Tomo asked, quite unsure.

"I don't think it was," Sakaki answered.

"What else did you get?" Kagura asked.

"Okay you have to promise on your life not to tell anybody," Tomo warned.

"Promise rings..." Osaka said softly, "that's the next step..."

"We have to respect her wishes," Sakaki warned. "We have to let Tomo do so on her own time."

"Right," Osaka said, "there ain't any need to rush."

Kagura nodded in agreement. Chiyo was quite clueless on what was going on. Tomo realized she was going to find out sooner, or later. She would have rather it been later, and not sooner. Also, she really wouldn't want to weigh her down with things...she shouldn't worry about just yet. Tomo decided she was going to walk home on her own. She wanted to think things through. If Last night was any indication...she'd have to at least hang out with Yomi from here on out. That is, she can't really ask her to date, without doing anything before hand. She caught up to her, and panted. She was tired.

"Hey...Yomi...would you like to hang out?" Tomo panted tiredly.

"I definitely will...how about Friday night?" Yomi accepted.

"That would be perfect," Tomo returned.

"This is quite sudden..." she started.

"We rarely hang out together," Tomo reasoned.

"That's true," Yomi acknowledged.

"Great, see you Friday at six!"

Yomi really wondered what got into her friend suddenly. Still, it was a nice change of pace. Yomi was quite worn down from spending a lot of time with her family. She loved her parents, but she needed some time out of the house. Even if it was for a couple of hours. Tomo also wanted to get away from her family as well this Friday. Her brother was having his friends over. That was going to be chaotic. Yomi suggested that Tomo stay the night over at her house. Tomo's heart raced.

"I definitely would take you up on that!" Tomo declared. "Though...I'll have to let my parents know."

"I will have to ask my mom, but I hope they say yes," Yomi said.

"Your patience with them has worn thin has it?" Tomo asked.

"Yeah, it's bad to say that...but sometimes I just need a break."

"Yomi...fair warning...I might need to sleep on a futon..." Tomo started.

"Have you had one of those erotic dreams?" Yomi asked.

"Yeah..." she blushed, "let's just say as soon as I get home..."

"Oh, you got the continuation," Yomi interrupted. "Your mom will be pissed."

Yomi wasn't kidding. As soon as she got home, Tomo got read the riot act. However, her mother hugged her. She understood what she was going through. She then apologized. She realized the same thing happened to her when she was younger. Tomo then asked about staying with Yomi on Friday night. She had an idea. She called Yomi's father, and explained the situation. He agreed to let Tomo stay for the weekend. He had talked it over with his wife...and she agreed. They were planning also on having a quiet evening out. They reasoned that it's time for them to get a break from each other.

"Thank you," she said...then hung up. "You are lucky her parents understand."

"Definitely...I did tell her to get a futon on standby..." Tomo started.

"Yeah, you can't help what you do in your dreams can you," her mom remarked.

"Where's dad anyway?" Tomo asked.

"Oh...he's in Canada on a business trip," she returned.

"That's not fair..." Tomo started.

"I know..." her mother said. "Your brother's friends are way too loud."

Tomo nodded. She went upstairs to do her homework. Her mom also told Tomo she'd have to order in. She was going to go to her bridge club. She understood. She knew her brother probably got sidetracked. He called a head and said he was going to be spending some time at a billiards hall. She gave him the verbal once over...worse. She gave him by the time she left for her bridge club to get home...or else. He complied. After about ten minutes, he bolted in the door. His mom smiled. She really didn't want him hanging in those places...no matter how upscale they were. Tomo was in her room. She was about finished with her homework when her brother knocked on the door.

"Hey," he said, "you have a minute?"

"I do," Tomo said looking up, "what's going on?"

"Aside from mom chewing me out...I actually like a girl..." he started.

"Just be yourself," she said. "Sure it's alright to be nice, but don't be fake."

"Oh...thank you," he stated, "I needed that."

"I'm going to order us a pizza," Tomo started. Their mother left enough for the largest one they can get.

"We have no more juice..."

"You can run to the store and get some," she said. "I'll order...do you want something extra?"

"Oh...how about you get those cheesy bread sticks," he asked.
Tomo nodded and ordered. It was going to be about forty minutes. Her brother came back from the store, with a lot of juice. Tomo knew something was up, when she spotted bottles of Soda. He ordinarily wouldn't drink it unless something was wrong. She then remembered, and she sat him down. He experienced his first heartbreak. The girl he liked, was already taken. She failed to tell him about it. She sighed, and hugged him. She assured him it'd be okay. He noted that he was lucky he saw her true colors now. He really didn't want to find out later. Once he pizza arrived, the two did something that was quite rare...they had a quiet, civil conversation.

"Mom got on your case too?" he asked.

"Yup," she answered, "sex dreams suck!"

"Don't worry about it," he said, "we guys...have the same dreams...though it's more than a bother for us."

"You'd want to sneak in the blankets, and sheets, to the laundry."

"I know," he smiled, "though...do you know about...?"

"You mean?" Tomo made a return lewd gesture with her left finger in a circle...and using her middle finger.

"Yes...just not with another..." he started.

"I am...I just do it when the house is empty," she admitted, "and in the shower."

They both laughed. Tomo decided she was going to enjoy her weekend with Yomi. She at least was going to try to get some snacks. The night did wear on...as their mother returned from her bridge club. She saw Tomo and her son laying on the couch just out like a light. She put the pizza away. Then she grabbed two blankets. She put them over, and kissed them on their forehead. She didn't have the heart to interrupt their sleep. Tomo had a smile on her face. She was looking forward to going to Yomi's place.