Beyblade Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Of Blades and Hearts ❯ Ch. 5: Reunion ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch. 5 (Reunion)
This went on for several minutes, until they heard a knock at the door. Anna and Kyoko quickly grabbed their blades and hid them under their pillows. They heard the knock again. Keyoko looked nervously at Anna, but volunteered to get it. When she opened the door, there stood Lexi.
Lexi was one of Anna and Keyoko's best friends. She was about the same age as them (older by a few months) and was 5ft 3. She had very long almost-black hair that she always kept in a braid, except for a large strand off to the side of her face that she'd dyed blue. Her favorite thing to do with her hair was to whack people with it.
“Keyoko!” Lexi shouted as she gave Keyoko a hug. Keyoko returned the hug and said, “It's great to see you Lexi. But I didn't expect to see you here.” Anna nodded and said, “Didn't you tell us that you had to move away at the end of last year?” Lexi sat down on Keyoko's bed and smiled. “I guess I never told you guys. My mom got a better job that was closer to where we live than the other one. So she decided that we didn't have to move. Aren't you guys happy for me?” Lexi answered. Anna smiled, nodded, and replied, “Or course we are, Lexi. This is great.” Then Lexi asked, “So, what classes are you guys taking?” Anna and Keyoko handed Lexi their schedules.
After she'd looked them over, she said excitedly, “This means that the three of us will have History and English together. And Keyoko and I will have Algebra 2 together.” Keyoko then remembered something to ask. “Which lunch do you have, Lexi?” she asked. Lexi replied, “Third. Why? Which lunch do you guys have?” Anna frowned and said, “Keyoko and I have second lunch. Darn, this stinks. I was really hoping that we'd all have lunch together.” Lexi smiled mischievously and said, “That's okay, guys. I met a hot guy during lunch to keep me company anyway.” Keyoko was curious and asked, “What does he look like?” Lexi said, “Well, he had a lot of black hair. Most of it was tied back in a white rope thing. He wore a red headband with a yin-yang sign on it. And he had these cool demonic yellow eyes.” Anna looked puzzled and asked, “Sounds familiar. Did you get his name?” Lexi nodded and said, “Yeah. His name was Ray.”