Beyblade Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Of Blades and Hearts ❯ Ch. 7: Breakfast ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch. 7 (Breakfast!)
(The next morning)
The digital alarm clock said 6 a.m. and the alarm sounded. It was a shrill and annoying, “E, E, E!” When she heard it, Keyoko sat up and screamed, “Don't shoot!” Anna turned off the alarm clock and burst out laughing. “Huh? What's so funny?” Keyoko asked, rubbing sleep from her eyes. Anna, still laughing, replied, “You. The alarm went off and you freaked out. It was hilarious. You thought someone was going to shoot you!” Keyoko laughed as well.
The two girls then got dressed into their uniforms and headed downstairs to the cafeteria for breakfast. After they'd walked through the doors, they got in line. Anna grabbed an omelet, some orange juice and some grapes. Keyoko grabbed some cheerios, some orange juice, and some strawberries. Then they found an empty table and sat down.
Keyoko took a sip of her orange juice and asked, “So, what's the deal with today?” She was still too lazy to look at her packet. Anna looked at her packet (which she'd brought to lunch) and said, “Basically, it says that from today and after, we go to our classes in order, we go to lunch after homeroom. Then after our last class, we're free to be outside or wherever until 8 o'clock. And anyone caught out of their dorm past 8:10 gets in major trouble.” Keyoko nodded and said, “I see.”
A few minutes later, Lexi, a boy with a lot of black hair, a boy with a red and blue cap on, and a girl with solid blonde hair sat down at Anna and Keyoko's table. Lexi then said, “Let me introduce you to my new friends. That's Reyna.” She said pointing to the blonde girl. “And that's Ray. I told you guys about him yesterday,” she said pointing to the boy with the black hair. The boy with the red and blue cap was silent, but looked as though he was pouting. Keyoko looked at him, pointed, and asked, “Who's that?” Lexi gave him a look of disgust and said, “That's Tyson. I didn't want to bring him, but Ray insisted. He's pretty rude, so you guys should probably stay away from him.” At this, Tyson got angry and shouted at Lexi, “You think you're the picture of perfect manners?! You tripped me in the hall, dumped water on me, and whacked me with your ponytail!” Lexi replied, “Well, you deserved it. You were hitting on me in the halls and you threatened to cut off my braid!” Tyson turned red and said, “I was just complementing you on how pretty you are. Is that so wrong? Sheesh, you tell a girl one thing and she takes it as something else.” Ray put his hands in between the two and said, “Look guys, fighting won't change the past. So let's at least try to get along.” “Alright. Just keep her away from me,” Tyson said while glaring at Lexi. Lexi stuck her tongue out at Tyson, but remained silent.
Anna then asked, “Hey, have you guys seen Kai and Tala?” As if on cue, Kai and Tala walked up to the table holding their breakfast. They sat down as everyone got quiet. Tyson hmphed and said, “What are you guys doing here? Don't you guys have something evil you want to be doing?” Kai mumbled under his breath, “Yeah, like throwing you off the roof.” Keyoko and Anna heard him and they both whispered, “That's a good idea. Let's do that.” Tyson turned red and yelled at Kai, “What did you say? You wanna start something?” Tala looked up from his breakfast and said, “It appears that you've already started something.” Tyson turned to him and yelled, “No one asked you!” Keyoko stood up and yelled at Tyson, “If you're going to be a pest, then get lost! We didn't want you hear anyway!” Lexi nodded and said, “Yeah, go make friends with that trashcan over there. It's probably the only thing that you can relate to.” Tyson stood up and yelled, “I don't have to take this!” He then attempted to flip over the table, but was too weak, so he sat down.
Keyoko then changed the subject and said, “Hey Tyson, I heard that the view's really pretty from the roof during breakfast. We should go look after we've eaten.” Tyson beamed, instantly forgetting his anger and said, “Sounds great!” Tyson then started eating faster and faster. Everyone looked at him in disgust.