Beyblade Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Of Blades and Hearts ❯ Ch. 8: How's the View? ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch. 8 (How's the View?)
After they had all finished their breakfast, they headed to the roof. They had half an hour before their first class was to start, so they had plenty of time. Tyson was in the lead as everyone else lagged behind, laughing secretively. They reached the roof just as the sun began to rise. Tyson was in awe from the sight. “Wow!” He said. “It is a beautiful sight from up here.” Anna, Keyoko, Tala, Kai, and Lexi slowly creeped up behind Tyson. Ray and Reyna had decided not to come. They had said that they had better things to do. Tyson said, “Thanks for showing me this, guys. You guys are great.” Kai smiled and said, “Sure we are.”
Then, they were right behind him. Tala whispered, “3, 2, 1, let him fall.” Then, the five of them pushed Tyson as hard as they could. Tyson flew straight off the roof and screamed, “Ahhhhh! You Guys Suck!!!!” Then they watched him fall. They didn't see where he fell, but they heard a thud. They decided that they should get out of there in case anyone saw.
After they had found a secluded part of the school (the corner of an empty hallway) they sat down. Then, they burst out laughing. Tala then said, “He got what was coming to him. Right guys?” Everyone nodded. A sudden thought then struck Keyoko. “Wait a minute. If we pushed him off the roof, does that mean he's dead?! We can't have killed him no matter how annoying he was,” she asked. Tala smiled at her and said, “You truly care too much about people, don't you. Well, I'll let Kai explain.” Kai then said, “You don't have to worry about Tyson. I don't just randomly throw people off buildings. You see, while exploring the school grounds during the summer, so I'd know what the place was like, I noticed a peculiar dumpster. It just so happens to be placed right below the spot where we pushed Tyson off the roof. I noticed that they only change this dumpster once a month. Twice occasionally. I figured that if Tyson got too annoying, he'd have it coming. Anna said to Kai, “You're a genius. Tyson probably had a heart attack once he fell. I can't wait to see the look on his face!”