Beyblade Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Of Blades and Hearts ❯ Ch. 9: Tyson Stinks ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch. 9 (Tyson Stinks)
(20 minutes later)
The two minute bell rang. Everyone said goodbye as they headed to their first classes. Keyoko's first class was German 1. She walked in and sat down. Tala entered the room a few seconds later. When he saw Keyoko, he smiled and sat down next to her. Keyoko said to him, “I'm glad to see you. I was afraid that none of my friends would be in this class with me.” Tala frowned and asked, “What made you think that?” Keyoko looked embarrassed and said, “Well, most of my friends think that German is a dictator language. Most people think that I'm weird for taking it.” Tala smiled and said, “I don't think you're weird. In fact, I love German. I only know a few words, but that's enough to make me want to learn more.” Keyoko hugged him and said, “You're so good at cheering me up. I love having you around!” Tala blushed slightly and hugged her back.
A minute later, as the late bell rang, Tyson walked through the door. He looked so angry that Keyoko thought that his face would stay that way forever. He sat sown adjacent from Tala and Keyoko and yelled to them, “Thanks for throwing me in the dumpster, guys!” Tala smiled smugly and said, “Just taking out the trash.” Tyson smelled so bad that you could've smelled him from a mile away.
Then, the teacher walked in. She was short, about 5ft 3, and had shoulder-length black hair with small curls. She had eyes larger than most which were a light shade of gray. She looked as though she was having the time of her life, until she walked past Tyson. Instantly, she stopped walking and her face broke out into a look of disgust. “Goodness gracious! What is that intolerable smell?!” she asked. She then turned her gaze to towards Tyson who had two persistent flies flying around him. “You!” she yelled as she pointed to Tyson. “You need to bathe regularly. God knows the last time you had a shower.” Tyson stood up and yelled, “Don't tell me how to stay clean! I only smell this way because those two over there threw me into a dumpster!” Tyson pointed at Keyoko and Tala who had put on their best angel faces.
The teacher looked at them and said apologetically, “He must have been quite the nuisance to you two.” Tala and Keyoko nodded innocently. Tyson shouted, “WHAT!!! You're not even going to punish them? They threw me off the roof into a dumpster!” The teacher shrugged and said, “I'm sure they had a good reason. I myself would like nothing better than to do that to you myself, because of all the noise you're making. Now sit down and be quiet!”
Tyson sat down as the class erupted in laugher. The teacher walked up to the board and wrote down her name. “My name is Ms. Wyvern. I will be teaching you German 1 this year. I accept no misbehavior or disrespect from anyone,” she said while looking at Tyson. Tyson pouted as Keyoko and Tala laughed.
Tyson smelled so bad that halfway through class, Ms. Wyvern shouted, “I can't take that smell anymore! Tyson, go out in the hall for the rest of class!” The whole class burst out laughing yet again.