Beyblade Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Of Blades and Hearts ❯ Ch. 10: Blade Stabber ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch. 10(Blade stabber)
Once the first class was over, Keyoko said goodbye to Tala and headed to he second class. It was Art 2. When she got there, she sat next to Anna and began to tell her about her first class. “Tala was there and he sat next to me. But Tyson was there too. He smelled so bad that halfway through class, the teacher sent him out in the hall. It was hilarious,” Keyoko told her. Anna walked as Ray walked through the door.
He sat down in front of them and asked, “What's so funny?” Remembering that Ray was Tyson's friend (and that he hadn't seen) what they had done to Tyson) Keyoko quickly replied, “Oh nothing.” Ray looked as though he would ask again, but remained silent.
Once class was over, Keyoko and Anna headed to History class. They walked in and sat down. About a minute later, Lexi walked in. She saw them, smiled, and sat down next to them. Then, once the tardy bell rang, Tyson ran into the room and yelled, “I'm so not late. I'm safe.” He stopped and looked at Anna, Keyoko, and Lexi. He frowned and said to them, “You guys better not try anything funny on me anymore! I swear I'll get my revenge.” The teacher, Mr. Story, yelled at Tyson, “If you're done chatting, then have a seat!” Tyson looked around and took the only one available; the one in front of Anna.
The teacher then began a boring speech about everything that they'd be learning that year. Anna then had a sudden thought. She pulled out her launcher and blade. She aimed it at Tyson's back and launched. Dracolean flew through the air, hit Tyson's back, bounced back, and landed in Anna's hand. She quickly stuck her blade in her open backpack as Tyson turned around. He looked at the ground, saw nothing, and then turned back around.
Anna continued a few more times when Tyson turned around and yelled, “Stop hitting my back!” Mr. Story glared at Tyson and said, “No yelling in my classroom, or I'll have you sit in the hallway.” Anna, Lexi, and Keyoko laughed quietly.