Beyblade Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Of Blades and Hearts ❯ Ch. 11: Reyna and Max ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch. 11(Reyna and Max)
After had done that for the fortieth time, the bell rang, ending class. Keyoko and Lexi said goodbye to Anna, and then headed to their fourth class; Algebra 2. They got there a few minutes later and sat down. Reyna was already there when they got there, and she smiled when she saw them. She was sitting next to a boy who also had solid blonde hair, but his hair was a little darker than Reyna's.
Reyna said, “Hi guys. I'd like you to meet this really nice guy I just met. His name is Max.” Reyna gestured towards the blonde boy. He blushed and said, “Aww, I'm not that great. Nice to meet you guys.” He offered both hands to the girls to shake. (One hand for Lexi and one for Keyoko) They shook and Reyna said, “He's so adorable, isn't he?” Max blushed and looked down.
Once Algebra 2 was over, Lexi and Keyoko said goodbye and headed to their homeroom. It was in the English room. The first part was homeroom, then they'd go to lunch, then they'd come back and have English. When the girls walked in, they saw that Kai and Anna were already there. Keyoko and Lexi sat next to them and told them all about Reyna and Max.