Beyblade Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Of Blades and Hearts ❯ Ch. 13: Do You Beyblade? ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch. 13(Do you Beyblade?)
!0 minutes later, the bell that signaled the end of homeroom rang. Kai, Anna, and Keyoko headed to the cafeteria. They walked in, got in line, got their lunch, and sat down. Today's lunch was spaghetti, rolls, corn, and peaches. A few minutes later, Tala came and sat down with them. For a few minutes, no one said anything. Then, Tala broke the silence. “Last night, Kai and I were talking and we were wondering. Do you guys Beyblade?”
Keyoko and Anna exchanged surprised looks. Keyoko then said, “That's exactly what we were going to ask you guys.” Kai rose and eyebrow and said, “So I take it you guys do Beyblade.” Anna and Keyoko nodded. Tala smiled and said, “Great. Then you guys should battle us today, if you want to.” Keyoko excitedly said, “Sure. We want to.” Kai then said, “Then meet us on the roof after your last class. Be sure to bring more than one blade. You guys do have more than on e blade, right?” Anna and Keyoko nodded.
Anna then changed the subject. “It's too bad Lexi could be here with us now. She'd make the class more exciting. I mean, who likes English anyway?” Keyoko nodded and said, “Well, she does have third lunch, remember? Your homeroom class is supposed to have the same lunch as you. They obviously screwed up on her schedule.”
Once lunch was over, Anna, Keyoko, and Kai said goodbye to Tala and went back to class. Mrs. Essence gave them pretests to find out what they remembered from last year. It was quite difficult and it took the class all of class time to finish.