Beyblade Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Of Blades and Hearts ❯ Ch. 14: Tacks Anyone? ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch. 14(Tacks Anyone?)
When class was over, Keyoko made her way to Biology. It only took her a minute to get there, but once she walked through the door, she saw that Kai was already there. She sat by him and said, “I didn't know this was your sixth class, too.” Kai shrugged and said, “You never asked.”
Two minutes later, Max walked in and sat next to Keyoko. Keyoko said to him, “Hi Max. You never told me that Kai was your friend earlier.” Max looked at Kai and said, “I'm sorry. I didn't even know Kai went to this school.” Keyoko replied, “It's alright. I was just curious.”
Another minute, Tyson swaggered in. It looked as though he had just drunk eight or ten smuggled beers. Keyoko groaned as Tyson said, “Great, now I have to deal with you two.” He glared at Kai and Keyoko. Max said to Tyson, “Hey, Tyson. Be nice. These guys aren't that bad.” Kai leaned sideways and whispered to Keyoko, “Hey, watch this.”
His arm shot quickly towards the empty chair in front of him, and shot back. Tyson, who didn't notice or look, walked over to the chair in front of Kai and sat down. Instantly, he jumped up and yelled, “Ow! What the heck!” He looked at the chair to see a handful of tacks lying there. Tyson yelled, “WILL YOU GUYS EVER STOP MESSING WITH ME!!!!!!!!” Keyoko and Kai shook their heads. Max said, “Hey guys. That was mean. You shouldn't do that.” Kai glared at him and whispered, “Keep quiet or you're next.” This shut Max up for the rest of class.
Once class ended, Keyoko went to her last class; Study Hall. She walked in to see that Tala was already there reading his favorite fantasy book. He looked up and said, “Hi.” Keyoko also said, “Hi,” and sat down next to him.
Lexi walked in a few minutes later, and sat next to Keyoko. “I see you're sitting next to Tala,” Lexi said to Keyoko while smiling mischievously. Keyoko turned red and said, “Hey! I know what you're thinking. Kai was kidding, remember?” Tala looked confused and asked, “What was Kai kidding about?” “Nothing, nothing,” Keyoko said quickly as Max walked in. Max smiled at his friends and sat next to Lexi.
During class, they passed notes because they weren't allowed to talk. Keyoko wrote to Tala about all the things that they did to Tyson that day. When Tala read it, he laughed so hard that he almost fell out of his chair. Lexi wrote to Max, giving him a hard time about Reyna. Max passed notes to Lexi, denying her accusations.