Beyblade Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Of Blades and Hearts ❯ Ch. 27: Bibeast My Hero ( Chapter 27 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch. 27(Bitbeast, My Hero)
Tala smiled and said, “It'll take more than dirt to kill me. One time, I was thrown off a bridge with weights tied to me. But I escaped.” Anna looked shocked and said, “Who'd do that to you?!” Tala shrugged and said, “Some jerk named Boris. He made a super powerful clone of me, so he said. Afterwards, he told me that he didn't need me anymore. I said `Great, I guess I'll just go home then'. But Boris said that people would get suspicious and he told me to stay in this lab until a few years when his plan would be complete. I wasn't going to take that, so I tried to leave. Pretty much after a fight, they tied me up, put me in a bag with weights, and threw me off the bridge.” Keyoko then asked, “How'd you survive?”
Tala smiled, pulled out Wolborg, and said, “Wolborg saved me. While I was falling, I saw him rise out of the blade and claw off the ropes and the bag. Then, he froze the water below. Somehow it was soft when I landed, then he returned to the blade. Ever since then, I've never gone anywhere without him.”
“Our bitbeasts are more loyal to us then we will ever know. They share an everlasting bond with us. It's truly something to treasure and be grateful for,” Kai said solemnly. Everyone else nodded. Anna then pulled out Dracolean and looked at her. “I too was saved by my Bitbeast,” she began. “You see, I was taking a walk one day, when I spotted and abandoned warehouse. I walked inside and realized that it was perfect for Beyblading in. So, I launched Dracolean and practiced for a while. At first, everything was great. Until, a gang showed up.” She stopped for a moment to shudder.
“I guess it was their hideout or something and they didn't want me there. They were a tough-looking bunch, and ordinarily I could've taken them out easily. But the day before, I'd trained nearly to my limits, so I was in no condition to fight. I grabbed Dracolean and backed up. Fortunately, there was a door a few feet behind me, but the gang was approaching me. I could tell that they were going to kill me. Some had chains, some had guns, and one even had a hammer. They then started coming at me quicker and I didn't think that I'd make it. Suddenly, Dracolean began to glow. Then, a stream of black fire shot out of my blade and created a wall of fire; separating me and the gang. I ran through the door without even looking back.”
Keyoko too pulled out her blade; Spirit Dranzer. “I too have a story to tell,” she said. “One day, my parents had to run some errands and they said they'd be back in a few hours. After about two hours, I heard a strange sound. It sounded like a window being broken in the front of the house. I was in my room at the back of the house. Since our house was only one-story, I knew it wouldn't be long until the people who had broken in would find me. I freaked out and ran into my closet. I locked the door and waited. Spirit Dranzer just happened to be in my pocket, so I took her out and held her close.”
“After about ten minutes, I heard footsteps come into my room. I didn't breathe. I heard them walk towards the closet; their shadows blocking the light at the bottom of the door. Then, there came a loud thud, and the door rattled. `They're trying to get in,' I thought. I scooted to the very back of the closet. I was too terrified to teleport away or turn invisible. I clutched Spirit Dranzer as close to me as I could. Then, the door fell backwards to reveal two gigantic men wearing ski masks. They saw me and started to come in. I screamed as Spirit Dranzer began to glow. The next thing I knew, I was phasing through the wall and found myself outside. I took off running towards the police station. Eventually, the cops came to my house and caught the crooks. So, I never leave my Spirit Dranzer behind.”
Kai then said, “Let us take a moment now to honor our Bitbeasts in silence.” The quartet then bowed their heads. After about a minute, they raised their heads. “Well, it's getting kinda late. We should probably head back,” Tala said. The four of them then rose and started walking back to the school.