Beyblade Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Of Blades and Hearts ❯ Anko Makes an Entrance ( Chapter 28 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch. 28(Anko Makes an Entrance)
After they'd walked through the back doors, they heard a strange rumbling. Tyson just happened to walk by and said, “Where have you guys been? Playing outside?” Before he could say more, a hole appeared in the roof as a strange woman jumped down through it. She was tall, had short purple hair, and had a cocky look on her face. “Sis!” the strange woman yelled as she gave Anna a bear hug. “Why must you embarrass me?” Anna asked the woman. “It's `cause I love ya,” the woman answered. “It's nice to see you again, Miss Anko,” Keyoko said politely. “It's good to see you too, Keyoko,” Anko said.
Tala, Kai, and Tyson all had shocked looks on their faces. “It doesn't bother you that she just entered the school by busting a hole in it?” Tala asked. Keyoko and Anna both laughed. “That's just how she is,” Anna replied. “She likes to make an impression,” Keyoko added. Kai crossed his arm and asked, “Not to be rude, but why's she here?”
Anko released Anna and put on a serious face. “You see,” she began. “I came here to warn you guys. One day I was bored, so I used my special mirror to see how you girls were doing. I saw you guys for a few seconds, and then the mirror turned black. Whenever it does that, that person is in danger or will be in danger. So, I came to make sure my little sis was safe.” Anna frowned and said, “I'm not a little kid anymore, sis. I can handle myself. Not to mention I'm a higher rank than you, so I think I'll manage.” Anko looked hurt. Keyoko quickly added, “Besides, we've already located the threat. We're training our friends over there so that they can help us.” Anko still didn't look happy. Then, she pulled out a blank card and handed it to Anna. “Fine, if you don't need me, I'll go home. But take this just in case. If you find that you do need me, just perform a summoning jutsu on the card. It'll make my identical card appear to be on fire, and then I'll come running as fast as I can.” Anna nodded and put the card away.
Anko then said, “See ya, sis,” as she did a back flip; attempting to jump out the window. Instead of jumping out the window, she accidentally landed on Tyson. “Sorry, didn't see ya there. But thanks for cushioning my fall, fatty,” she said to Tyson. Before Tyson could make a remark, Anko stood up, did another back flip, and jumped out the window that was behind Tyson.
“That was… unusual,” Kai said with a confused look on his face. Anna shook her head and laughed. “No, Anko's always like that. You get used to it after a while.” Tyson stood up and rubbed his head. “Who was that crazy woman?” Tyson asked. Keyoko frowned and remarked, “Tyson, if her screaming `sis' and hugging Anna didn't make it clear to you, than you're more dense than I thought.” “Lay off. I'm not the smartest person in the world, but so what?” Tyson said angrily.
Tala then turned to Tyson and said, “You know, I heard that about this time they'd be giving out free donuts in the office. Why don't you go check?” Tyson's face lit up at the mention of donuts. “Thanks bud, I will go check. But I'm not bringing you guys any. You'll have to come and get them yourselves.” And with that said, Tyson took off running towards the office.
Tala smiled and said, “That got rid of him.” The girls laughed as Kai said, “Well guys, it's getting kinda late. We've probably missed dinner by now, so we should just head for our rooms.” Everyone nodded as Tala said, “And don't you girls worry, we'll work on perfecting our jutsus tonight so that we'll be prepared for infiltration.” For the remainder of the night, the boys practiced perfecting their invisibility jutsus, while the girls drew up plans for the best way they'd sneak back into the scientists' lab.