Beyblade Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Of Blades and Hearts ❯ Forest Training ( Chapter 29 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch. 29(Forest Training)
(A few days later)
Anna and Keyoko went down to breakfast about the same time as always. After they'd sat down, they were shortly joined by Kai and Tala. Both boys looked excited. Tala immediately blurted out, “We did it, guys! We practiced all night until we got it perfectly.” Kai nodded and said, “Watch.” The boys performed their learned hand signs and disappeared in a cloud of smoke. The girls clapped as the boys reappeared and sat back down. Anna then said, “I can't believe you guys got it down so fast. I know I got it down fast, but Keyoko…” She stared accusingly at Keyoko. Keyoko smirked and said, “It's not nice to down yourself like that, Anna.” The two girls then broke out laughing.
When they'd stopped, Keyoko turned to the boys and said, “Congrats guys. We're only surprised because whenever an outsider is taught jutsus, which isn't often, they're usually really slow at it. Good job.” Kai nodded as Tala said, “Well, it wasn't easy. We were up all night practicing. We knew we needed our sleep, but we knew that we didn't have a lot of time either. We couldn't let you girls down, could we?” He smiled as Kai lightly punched his arm. “Tala, you know we'd never let them down. Saying that only makes them worry,” Kai said. Tala rubbed his arm in mock pain and said, “Jeeze Kai, a little reassurance never hurt.”
Keyoko's smile then turned serious as she said, “Alright, now let's get down to business. Now that you guys can do the jutsus, we have to ensure that you can use them effectively.” Anna nodded and said, “After breakfast, we'll all go into the forest out back to make sure you guys are ready.” The boys nodded.
After breakfast, the four of them walked out of the cafeteria. The girls then turned to the boys and said, “Lesson #1. Follow us to the forest.” The girls did their hand signs and disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Kai and Tala also did the learned hand signs, and they too disappeared. The four of them reappeared at the outer edge of the forest. “Good job,” Anna said. “Get ready for the next test.”
Keyoko turned to the boys and said, “Alright, we're going to give you guys a head start to run off into the forest. We want you to hide, but only use invisibility when one of us is near. Otherwise, you'll use too much charka. If you guys can go ten minutes without getting caught, then you pass the test.” Kai and Tala nodded. Anna then said, “Ready, set, go!” The boys took off running into the forest. After about five minutes, Anna said to Keyoko, “Alright, they've had plenty of time. Let's get `em.” Keyoko smiled evilly and said, “Those poor boys don't realize how keen our senses are. This'll be quite fun.” Keyoko decided to go after Tala, and Anna went after Kai. They took separate paths as they silently bid goodbye.
(Note this part of the story will be split into two chapters; Anna and Keyoko's. But keep in mind that they both happened at the same time.)