Beyblade Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Of Blades and Hearts ❯ Take That! ( Chapter 33 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch. 33(Take That)
A few minutes later, Lexi, Ray, Reyna, and Max sat down with the shocked quartet. “Whatcha guys lookin' at?” Max asked innocently. The four of them simply pointed. Lexi looked, and then exclaimed shockingly, “I know who that is. That's trash boy Tyson and Hilary! What possessed her to fall for Tyson?!” They all shrugged; no one knew. Lexi shook her head and said, “Poor Hils. I really thought she had better judgment than that. I'll have to talk to her tomorrow.”
Then, Keyoko and Anna had the same idea. They looked at each other and nodded; they could practically read each others' minds. Keyoko whispered to Tala, “Anna and I have a prank to pull on Tyson. Distract everyone for a minute.” He nodded as he began to engage everyone else in conversation. Anna and Keyoko quickly ducked under the table to perform their invisibility jutsus. The two invisible girls then slowly crept towards Tyson's table. Once they got there, Tyson was just about to put a forkful of lasagna into Hilary's mouth. Just as he started to, Anna smacked his hand, causing him to smear the food all over Hilary's left cheek.
Hilary got angry and said, “Come on, Ty Ty. I know you're not so dumb that you can't find my mouth.” She pulled out a frilly handkerchief and wiped her cheek on it. Tyson, deeply embarrassed, replied, “Sorry, sweetie. I don't know what happened. It was if my arm was suddenly possessed. It won't happen again. I promise.” Hilary hmphed and said, “It'd better not.”
Anna and Keyoko, still invisible and standing next to the table, had to do their best to keep from laughing too loudly. Hilary then stabbed some lasagna with her fork. “Let me show you how it's done,” she said as she pushed the fork towards Tyson. At that moment, Keyoko reached forward and grabbed Hilary's arm; causing her to smear the food all over Tyson's shirt.
Tyson turned red and stood up. “Who's dumb now?! Look what you've done!” Tyson shouted. Hilary also stood up and shouted, “Don't you call me dumb! You hit my arm, didn't you?! You just didn't want to be embarrassed, but you know I didn't do it on purpose.” Tyson stormed out of the cafeteria as everyone in the room stared at them. Hilary left too and headed for her dorm.
Anna and Keyoko also left, while still invisible, and turned visible again. Anna turned to Keyoko and said, “Okay. We're gonna walk in like normal and pretend that we had to go to the bathroom. Remember, we didn't see anything.” Keyoko nodded as the two of them walked through the cafeteria doors. They sat back down at their spots as they noticed that everyone at the table was laughing uproariously. “What's so funny guys?” Keyoko asked the group innocently. Reyna turned to her and asked, “You mean you didn't see what happened to Tyson and Hilary? Were you not here?” “We had to go to the bathroom, but we're back,” Anna said. “They smeared their food on each other, screamed, and stormed out,” Ray told them. “It was too funny,” Lexi added.