Beyblade Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Of Blades and Hearts ❯ The Plan ( Chapter 34 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch. 34(The Plan)
Later that night
(Ray and Tyson's Dorm)
Tyson sat on his bed playing his Gameboy and appeared to be struggling greatly with his game. Ray was reading a book that he appeared to enjoy greatly. He then put his book mark in, looked up at Tyson, and apathetically said, “So, Tyson. You never told me that you were going out with Hilary.” Tyson put down his game and said, “Jeeze Ray. I thought you would've figured that out by now. She and I have been going out for a week now.” Ray smiled and asked, “How much longer do you think it will last after today's little incident?” Tyson grew angry and yelled, “What! You saw that?! That was your idea wasn't it? You dirty rat!” Ray shook his head and replied, “Nope, controlling people's arms isn't one of my specialties.” Tyson went silent for a while; thinking.
Ray shook his head in disbelief. “I can't believe you and Hilary are going out. Remember the good old days when she hated your guts?” Ray remarked. Tyson smirked and said, “She never hated me. She was only hiding her true feelings because she was afraid that I wouldn't like her back. She just put on that fake hateful attitude to throw me off. I'll bet she fell for me the minute she laid eyes on me.” Ray rolled his eyes and said, “Sure Tyson, whatever you say.” Tyson frowned and said, “Hey, are you calling me a liar?” Ray shrugged his shoulders. “Chill Tyson, I never said that. Besides, maybe you shouldn't be that public about your relationship. I mean, the entire cafeteria witnessed you and Hilary yelling at each other.” Tyson snorted and said, “I don't care how public we are. Everyone else is just jealous. But…I guess it couldn't hurt to be more private next time. Even though we fought today, I still can't wait for our next date. I know you think I'm crazy, Ray. But once I really got to know her better, she's a really great person. Not to mention, she really cares about me. She may not look it, but she's the kind of person who'd put herself in harm's way to help if I was in trouble. I'm really glad I met her.” Tyson then looked out the window; lost in thought. Ray shrugged. `Oh well. I guess even Tyson deserves to be happy,' Ray thought to himself.
(Anna and Keyoko's dorm)
Anna and Keyoko had just finished the final touches on their infiltration plan. Kai and Tala were also there, because the girls wanted to infiltrate early in the morning. Even though boys weren't allowed in girls' dorms, and vice versa, this was important. Plus, if someone knocked at their door, the boys could just teleport back to their room.
Anna pointed to the diagram that she and Keyoko had made of the secret lab. “Okay,” she began. “We'll enter the same way that Keyoko and I did last time. We have to save our chakra, so we'll wait to turn invisible until we're right about at the entrance. They don't really have any security cameras or lasers, so we should have no trouble getting in.”
The group nodded as Keyoko continued for Anna, “Once we enter, we'll teleport to the top pipe so that we don't accidentally bump into anyone. From there, Anna and I will use lightning jutsus on the computers to disable them for a while. Sorry guys, we didn't have enough time to teach you lightning jutsus. After we've done that, you boys will launch your blades at the computers to destroy them completely. Once that's done, we'll all teleport back to the tile entrance and get the heck out of there. Any questions?”
Kai and Tala remained silent for a moment; digesting all that they'd heard. Then, Tala broke the silence. “I've got a question. Are we gonna party after we blow up their computers?” Keyoko and Anna smiled, looked at each other, and nodded. “Sure, why not?” They both answered at once. Kai smiled and said, “You know, there's a movie theatre in town about two miles away from here. We could all go on Friday after school.” The girls smiled and said, “Sounds like fun.”
After about a minute, Anna frowned and asked, “Wait a minute. How are we gonna get there? We've got no form of transportation.” Tala smirked and said, “Oh, that's all figured out. We'll let it be a surprise.”