Beyblade Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Of Blades and Hearts ❯ Movie Time ( Chapter 36 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch. 36(Movie Time)
Friday after School
A knock sounded at Anna and Keyoko's door. The girls had just finished putting on some casual clothes for the movies. It wouldn't really make sense to go in their uniforms. Anna opened the door and let Kai and Tala in. They walked in and handed the girls a bouquet of flowers each. Kai had brought Anna bright purple roses and cosmos, while Tala had brought Keyoko bright blue tulips and pansies. The girls thanked them as they placed the flowers on their desk. “So, you girls ready to go?” Kai asked. They nodded as Keyoko asked, “We're ready, but can you guys tell us how we're gonna get there? I'm dying of curiosity.”
Tala cleared his throat and said, “Alright, I'll tell you. I've figured out a way to get our bitbeasts to take form outside of their blades without being in battle. With them out of their blades, they can give us a lift to the movies.” He then pulled out a remote control and continued, “With this, I push the button and our blades that I've hooked up to a machine in our room, begin to spin. Once they reach the set speed, they will leave the blades and follow the remote's signal to us. We hop on their backs, and when we get there, I hit the button again, and the blades stop as they disappear. We'll get back the same way that we got there by.”
“Sounds clever, but won't someone see us riding these enormous bitbeasts and call the cops?” Anna asked. Tala smiled and pointed to another button on the remote. “I've got that figured out too. This button activates the cloaking device that I installed in the machine that spins our blades. I hit the button, and we'll all be invisible as long as we're on the bitbeasts. Also, we need to wear these glasses that I've altered so that we can still see the bitbeasts, but no one else can.” He handed every one of them a pair while adding, “But don't put them on until I activate the cloaking device. They can really obscure your vision.” They all nodded as they left the room and headed outside. Since it was right after school, there were a lot of people outside. The four of them headed to the back of the school, where, thankfully, no one was. Tala pulled out the remote, pushed the button, and said, “Here we go.”
A few seconds later, Dranzer and Wolborg appeared right in front of them. The girls were astonished. Kai climbed on Dranzer's back, as Tala mounted Wolborg. “Hop on, girls,” Kai said cheerfully. He helped Anna onto Dranzer as Tala helped Keyoko onto Wolborg. Tala then said, “Okay guys. Put on your glasses. I'm going to turn them invisible now. Here we go.”
Everyone then quickly put on their glasses. Tala pushed the button, and they all turned invisible. The girls couldn't tell that they or the bitbeasts were invisible, until they peeked under the glasses. Without the glasses, they couldn't even see themselves. “Off we go,” Kai and Tala said at the same time. Dranzer began flying a few feet above Wolborg, as Wolborg began running. They were on their way.