Beyblade Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Of Blades and Hearts ❯ The Battle Begins ( Chapter 38 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch. 38(The Battle Begins)
(3 weeks later)
Once school was over, Anna and Keyoko decided to hang in their room for a while, until they heard a loud rumble from outside. “What was that?” Anna asked. Keyoko shrugged as they both dashed for the window. About ten feet away from the school, stood four metallic versions of Dranzer, Draciel, Dragoon, and Driger. They were slightly larger than normal bitbeasts and while busy terrorizing the streets. “Oh my god, we didn't stop the scientists,” Keyoko said frantically. “Well, we have to stop them now,” Anna said with a determined look on her face. She and Keyoko grabbed their blades and teleported outside.
Anna and Keyoko reappeared in front of the school. By this time, a formidable crowd had formed in front of the school. The people stood in a stunned silence; watching the beasts. The two ninja girls looked at each other, nodded, and ran past the crowd. They ran up to the metal bitbeasts and launched their blades. “Go Spirit Dranzer!” Keyoko yelled. “Get `em Dracolean!” Anna yelled.
Instantly, their bitbeasts rose from their blades and began attacking. “I don't think we can take all four of these guys alone, Anna,” Keyoko said, her voice full of worry. “You won't have to,” a familiar voice said. Kai and Tala were standing right next to them. “Go Dranzer!” Kai shouted as Tala shouted, “Show `em who's boss, Wolborg!” Dranzer and Wolborg also went out of their blades and attacked. Shortly after they arrived, Tyson, Max, Ray, Reyna, Lexi, Kane, and Selema also witnessed the fight. They too rushed out to join the fight. (FYI: Reyna and Lexi are beybladers as well) In a matter of minutes, eleven bitbeasts were attacking the metallic menaces.
After about an hour, the four metal bitbeasts laid in a crumpled heap; completely destroyed. The eleven bladers retrieved their blades, and stowed them away. The watching crowd, which now consisted of the entire school, gave an uproarious cheer. The police arrived a few minutes later and questioned the bladers. Kai, Anna, Tala, and Keyoko told them everything about the scientists and where to find their hideout. They were thanked as the police entered the school.
(In the underground hideout)
The scientists, who had watched the entire fight, were completely silent. Dr. B was speechless as Gideon, who had come to witness the destruction, stood up and said, “I've had it with you, Dr.! Millions of dollars spent on this project, wasted! You can't do anything right, can you? I'm going to leave now, and pretend that I never knew you. Good day.” He then walked out the back door, got into his waiting limo, and drove away; never to return. Dr. B stood stunned. `Why can't I ever win? I'm a loser,' he thought to himself.
Seconds later, after being showed the location of the secret tile, the police entered the lab and arrested all of the scientists. They were led outside into the waiting police cars. Dr. B saw the bladers sanding near the wreckage. “Curse you, Bladebreakers and your annoying friends. You haven't seen the last of me,” he shouted before he got into the police car. It was a fitting end to the scientists' unfit plan.