Beyblade Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Beyblade Series 1: Reloaded ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SailorStar9: This is the edited version of Chapter 1. No betrayals here. Hope everyone's happy.
 
Disclaimers: Why do I have to say this every single time? I own not the legal rights of Sailor Moon and Beyblade.
 
Chapter 1: Sailor Pluto reveals all
 
***************************************************************** ****************************
 
The next day, everyone was gathered at Hino Rei's Temple, at the request of Sailor Pluto.
 
At the assigned time, the Guardian of the Time Gates arrived.
 
“Setsuna, what is this all about?” Kino Makoto asked.
 
“Two senshi aren't from this dimension, and you know who you are.” Super Sailor Pluto answered.
 
Both Ami and Hotaru stepped up.
 
“Wait a minute, what is this all about?” Usagi asked, confused.
 
“Mizuno Ami is only a facade.” Super Sailor Pluto explained.
 
“My real name is actually Anhara Yami.” Ami, or rather Anhara added.
 
Hotaru nodded, adding, “Setsuna-mama plucked me and Anhara-nee from another world to this dimension to protect Usagi-hime. Now that both our missions are complete, it is time we returned back home.”
 
With that, Super Sailor Pluto raised her Time Staff, revealing the true Anhara Yami.
 
The rest of the senshi gasped in surprise at the new Ami.
 
Her hair grew past her ears, barely reaching her shoulders. Her clothes were replaced by a tight fitting plugsuit. Her eyes were no longer the innocent baby blue, instead they turned into a cat-like shape and her iris were a stone-cold icy blue.
 
“And if I refuse to let her return?” Usagi challenged.
 
“Then, you'll be going against what Destiny has for her.” Super Sailor Pluto answered.
 
“Crystal Tokyo can wait. It is essential that I bring back the Dragon Knights.” Anhara concluded monotonly.
 
“Iie, Crystal Tokyo must come!” Usagi protested.
 
“Even at the cost of out own happiness?” Aino Minako, who had been silent the whole time, spoke up.
 
Usagi was silenced.
 
Haruka burst out in protest.
 
“Aino, this is no way to talk to the Princess!”
 
“And are we supposed to live in solitude, while our precious Princess is happily married?” Minako argued.
 
Turning to the rest, she added, “After all we've done, it's only fair that we too, deserve to be happy.”
 
Sounds of agreement were heard all over.
 
“Enough!” Super Sailor Pluto hollered, ending all arguments.
 
“It doesn't matter if the Princess agrees. I'm only acting on behalf of Destiny. Both Mercury and Saturn must return at all costs.”
 
With that, a portal opened behind the trio and both Anhara and Super Sailor Pluto stepped in, along with Hotaru.
 
***************************************************************** ****************************
 
SailorStar9: A water-down version of Chapter 1.