Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ A New Life ❯ 01 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title - A New Life

Disclaimer - I only own the idea and anything else which I may use during this story apart from the characters which are known throughout the story.

Summary - I'm afraid I can't give you one. 1. It would give away the story, 2. I'm not too sure myself at the moment as I'm writing this from the top of my head - should be good though.

Rating/Genre - It may change but at the moment it's PG/PG-13 for safety reasons - I don't want people complaining and such, however the rating is subject to change. This also goes for the genre, at the moment it's under romance/??? whatever, but will also contain other elements.

I hope you all enjoy my newest creation and will review - feedback will hopefully inspire me further more to continue this story - If none is received then it is possible that I will not continue as I do have other stories going on at the same time - However, I think I'm going to like writing this, and I hope you will like reading this.

Georgia Hiwatari x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 1.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, it's finally over, for all of us, our pain, torture and now we can return to how we were and how we want to be again. These past few years have changed us, I can't say for the better or for the worst, but I can say that it had been an experience that has changed us dramatically from what we all were.

I remember the first time I came, I was after all one of the very first 'students' here. I was brought here after my family, every single member, excluding me, were killed. If they weren't then at least I could have gone to them instead of going there, oh but they made sure that I had no-one to go to, that's how they wanted it wasn't it, me to be alone, and them offering something that I just couldn't say no to. I didn't want to go to the orphanage and spend the rest of my childhood there having no future and getting kicked out of there when I turned 18 with no money, clothing, food and no education, at least here I got an education so I could leave and get a job that paid well enough. How could I refuse, I was only five at the time, what could I do?

I guess that they had seen me when I was young, blading with my friends in our village - set just outside of St Petersburg - they saw the potential talent and skill held within me, how I wish that I had never been so good sometimes, but I suppose that it can't be helped right, everyone wants to be the best that they can, it's true, it's they way humans work, always striving to be the top, though I can no longer really call myself a human, not after what I was put through. Isn't it just typical that, that instinct just so happens to be a flaw, especially in one person that I've known for years, the person stuck in practically the same boat as me.

You see we're both lost, we have nothing in our lives, and for nearly everyday of our lives we have been controlled by the same people, this person was, and I still consider, is the only one that I've ever thought as a friend. Sure I had my team-mates, but we were never really that close, never talking about what's on our minds and how we feel, you can't joke around with those guys, maybe sometimes, but not that often, and well, I like to have a bit of fun you know.

I've just realised that I haven't mentioned who I am but you might have already guessed, I suppose it's not that had to figure out is it. My name it Tala, my last name, I can't even remember anymore, another thing I have lost in my lifetime. I've lost so many things in my sixteen years on this Earth, friend, family, my home and most of all my soul.

It's now been a month after the World Championships, which, I hasten to add, we lost, my team, the Demolition Boys. Boris wants nothing more to do with us, Voltaire has disappeared, where, who knows. We are all finally able to go back to our homes, well most of us. Ian and Spencer have returned to their families, who, I may add, were ecstatic to be able to put the Abbey behind them. Bryan on the other hand, sure he still have a family to go to, but he's having more of a problem to trying to show his emotions at this. The other students all returned home to tell their parents about their life at the Abbey and such. Some people get all the luck.

Me, well, I'm still here, at this hell, sure it's not as bad anymore, Boris only lets me stick around if I don't get in the way, but there are so many memories here, ones that I wish to vanish from my mind, however that won't happen as long as I stay in this place. Where am I to go though, I have nowhere, or so I thought till this morning that is. A letter arrived, addressed to me, at the Abbey. Only my team-mates still know that I am here, but it wasn't from them, not this time. It was from an old friend, my only friend. How he knew that I would be here made me think, and why he would actually write to me. Well, the answers to both questions were actually in the damn letter - he knows me too well I think, well here's what he wrote.

Dear Tala,

Before you ask yourself 'How'd he know I was here', though knowing you you've already asked yourself that as soon as you saw the return address, am I right, of course I am, I always am remember.

Anyway, that's not the reason I'm writing this, I do actually have a point, but when shall I get to it I do wonder. First off, I'm finally back home, with my Grandfather gone this whole place will be mine when I finally reach eight-teen years - great, I can't wait (can you sense the sarcasm!)

Anyway, this will only be a quick letter now due to the fact that Tyson has just destroyed something in the kitchen, I can smell something burning and Rei's yelling and everything's going crazy. Oh, hey Max, ah, damnit, why'd I put that! Well I hope you liked my little section of what life is like here at the moment. I have no idea why they're still here, I mean, it's been a month and it's not like they don't live just down the road! Okay, apart from Rei, but that's a given, he was staying with Max, who decided to stay here, thus bringing Rei and so Tyson didn't want to be left out and so he brought Kenny, and so everyone is just living at mine and I'm confused at what I've put, (what have I done to deserve this!), so here's the point to my letter.

I know you have nowhere to go and I am offering you a place here - if you don't come I will kill you, I am going nuts and Rei's the only other 'sane' person here. So, I expect to see you in a week from when I sent this, which by the time you read this will be tomorrow (knowing the Russian post) enclosed is a plane ticket one way from Moscow to Tokyo, so, I'll see you soon.

Have to go Rei's calling, something about a fire - God help me!

Hiwatari Kai

That so typical of him, not really giving me a choice in the matter is he. So here I am holding the plane ticket in one hand and a rucksack in the other at the gate of my plane leading to my freedom, to my new home, to Kai.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End Part 1.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Georgia Kinoko Akima Hiwatari x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~