Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ A New Life ❯ 02 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title - A New Life

All other disclaimers and such like are within the primary part and so have been made clear if as they all apply to each part until further notice within a new part.

Thanks to everyone who reviewed - love ya guys ^_~\\//!

(would put people down, but hey, not really my kind of thing to do n.n)

Yuriko: Get on with it already.

Takayuki: What she said.

Georgia: ¬.¬ Quit ragging on me already!

Georgia Hiwatari x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm home, after so many months of travelling with my team and having gone through so much within those months and having experienced so much and relived past memories and emotions. How I've changed. I am no longer the 'loner', the 'cold solitary bastard' who leads the World Champions to victory in each match. My emotions have come back to me, much to the joy of my friends, old and new. Friends, it's all new to me, I only had one before all of this, and to think I had almost lost him when I left the place I grew up in after my ordeal there with Black Dranzer.

So, about me. My name, Hiwatari Kai, I've lived most of my life alone, though being surrounded by people I was always alone, ever since I first left the Abbey back in Russia, leaving my best friend behind, Tala. We grew up there together, we were the only people we could count on. When we were hurt we were together, when we received punishment the other would be there to receive it as well, even though he may have done nothing wrong. We stuck together.

When I returned earlier this year I asked him how he felt about me leaving like I did, how it affected him, if he even cared. He did. He couldn't even begin to describe his feelings, the hurt and sorrow he went through. He wasn't alone, I felt the same, for not being able to take him with me, away from all he horror there.

But now I can, and I have. I am able to give him the freedom he so rightly needs and deserves after living there for just over eleven years. I have finally been able to live up to that promise I made to him all those years back, before I left. To set him free.

How old were we when we would speak of our dreams back at the Abbey, five? Six? Does it really matter though, age. But this does, our dreams, what were they, were they forgotten with everything else? Is that another thing that we have lost sight of and are searching for along with so many others?

Maybe.

Perhaps this is the real reason that I need you here, to help me find myself once again, and me to help you find yourself, the real you and not the facade that you hide behind and not the cold mask that I myself put up around others.

Though as I think this, I am in dire need of someone who can actually keep me sane in my own home, I think Rei's finally starting too crack after a month of fires, yelling, broken doors and many other objects. I don't blame him really, I'm beginning to wish that I had just locked them out when I had the chance. Sometimes I believe that I am going 'soft' as Rei points out every now and then, but I suppose that that's not really a bad thing as such.

So here I am, waiting at the arrival section in Tokyo International Airport to bring Tala home. Of course the rest of my team decided to come along with me, I felt sorry for leaving Rei with the other three, but I didn't trust them alone in my house if you know what I mean, thus that meant that we all had to come, just bloody typical isn't it. Things do change it seems, yet somehow it's happened too late to make much of a difference in my reality.

It's nearly time, a plane has just come into view according to Tyson. I've begun to feel nervous for some reason? But why, it's just Tala. Maybe that's the reason, it's Tala, my best friend, and once my only friend. Rei has come to sit next to me, he has a questioning look in his golden eyes, I know what he wants to ask, I know he can read my features as clear as day right now, he sees the anxiety within my own crimson orbs. I smile at him, to reassure him that everything is fine.

So anyway, I'm getting off track there. Where was I again, of yeah, Tala. He's just come off of the plane now I think, other people from the same flight have just walked past - most are Russian tourists really, a few Japanese businessmen, the usual crowd of people you'll find in the airport really. Again I'm getting off track, I seem to do that a lot don't I - bad habit, must stop it.

We wait a few more minuets till he finally enters the waiting area. He's home at last, with me again after so long apart, maybe now my life will return to what it once was in the early days in Russia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End Part 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, I know it's been a while since I've posted anything, but I couldn't seem to make this chapter work the way that I really wanted it to ::shrugs:: life's like that.

Not too sure when I'll update next due to having started college a few weeks ago and finally getting all the homework that they give you - great, more stuff for me to fit into my life. Never mind u.u;;;

P.S. don't ask about Takayuki and Yuriko, just check my profile for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Georgia Kinoko Akima Hiwatari x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~